Inside The Mind Of A Cat

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Want to know more about your cat? Netflix has recently released an hour long documentary about current research into the mysteries that is cat, by people who love cats. "Inside The Mind Of A Cat' well done and while some findings aren't a surprise for those who share a strong bond their cats, there are discoveries that may surprise you. It's particularly useful those who are new to the world of felines. I give it "Two Tails Up"!

Last edited:

PoeTheBombayCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Want to know more about your cat? Netflix has recently released an hour long documentary about current research into the mysteries that is cat, by people who love cats. "Inside The Mind Of A Cat' well done and while some findings aren't a surprise for those who share a strong bond their cats, there are discoveries that may surprise you. It's particularly useful those who are new to the world of felines. I give it "Two Tails Up"!

Thanks for sharing about the Netflix Cat special !

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I have watched already and it made me smile and laugh.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
There a cat called Vespers in it that reminds me of Daftcat’s Krista! Did not know our first house cat connection was 10,000 years ago in…(bleep!). :)