Innova EVO Cat & Kitten

kersalenzo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Any experience with this food? I will be getting a new kitten in a few weeks and wanted to know the good/bad of this food.

thanks

nern

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd give it a try it it were available here. I don't think it is or at least I have not see it yet. I'd be interested in hearing what you think of it if you do end up trying it though.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is that there new "low carb"??? I saw the dog one wouldnt touvh it but it may work for a cat..

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have not heard of that. Where did you find it?
I use science diet. I had to have Jessie on hairball control food then we switched to senior. She loved it!! Punkin ate the science diet kitten chow.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Science Diet to me is not a good food by products ground corn and chemical preservatives..all in it..

I got this off the innova website.. ingrediants are good but as the "sister" to a crf kitty that is extremely high protein..
DRY FOOD FOR CATS

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten

Evolutionary Diet for the Modern Feline

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten food was created to supply the key nutritional benefits of a raw food diet in a safe and convenient manner. Innova EVO can be fed exclusively as a total diet for your pet or in combination with a raw diet to provide a solid nutritional base of the important vitamins and minerals your feline might otherwise be missing.

Innova EVO is based on ground chicken and turkey meat, bones, fat, cartilage and connective tissue. It includes whole, raw fruits and vegetables which contain health promoting phytochemicals and micronutrients. EVO has Hi-Protein, Low-Carbs, and No Grains.

* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is made WITHOUT GRAINS!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten has the HIGHEST MEAT CONTENT of any dry cat food!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten contains 50% PROTEIN, 22% FAT, and only 7% CARBOHYDRATES, the lowest in the industry!!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is made with the same ingredients as you might find in a typical ''wild'' feline diet - RAW, MEATY BONES & cartilage, veggies & fruit.
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten has ADDED PROBIOTICS & PREBIOTICS.
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is EXTREMELY PALATABLE!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is formulated for ALL LIFE STAGES!

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten food is the first dry cat food made with absolutely no grains. Another Natura Pet Products first! This formula truly connects with the carnivore in your cat!

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Innova EVO is available in 15.4 lb., 6.6 lb., and 2.2 lb. packages.

Innova EVO... What to feed when you can't feed raw.
50+22=77+7 = 84 what is the rest??

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Science Diet to me is not a good food by products ground corn and chemical preservatives..all in it..

I got this off the innova website.. ingrediants are good but as the "sister" to a crf kitty that is extremely high protein..
DRY FOOD FOR CATS

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten

Evolutionary Diet for the Modern Feline

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten food was created to supply the key nutritional benefits of a raw food diet in a safe and convenient manner. Innova EVO can be fed exclusively as a total diet for your pet or in combination with a raw diet to provide a solid nutritional base of the important vitamins and minerals your feline might otherwise be missing.

Innova EVO is based on ground chicken and turkey meat, bones, fat, cartilage and connective tissue. It includes whole, raw fruits and vegetables which contain health promoting phytochemicals and micronutrients. EVO has Hi-Protein, Low-Carbs, and No Grains.

* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is made WITHOUT GRAINS!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten has the HIGHEST MEAT CONTENT of any dry cat food!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten contains 50% PROTEIN, 22% FAT, and only 7% CARBOHYDRATES, the lowest in the industry!!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is made with the same ingredients as you might find in a typical ''wild'' feline diet - RAW, MEATY BONES & cartilage, veggies & fruit.
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten has ADDED PROBIOTICS & PREBIOTICS.
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is EXTREMELY PALATABLE!
* Innova EVO Cat & Kitten is formulated for ALL LIFE STAGES!

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten food is the first dry cat food made with absolutely no grains. Another Natura Pet Products first! This formula truly connects with the carnivore in your cat!

Innova EVO Cat & Kitten food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Innova EVO is available in 15.4 lb., 6.6 lb., and 2.2 lb. packages.

Innova EVO... What to feed when you can't feed raw.
50+22=77+7 = 84 what is the rest??
Wow, thanks for the info. I am going to look into this for sure!
I had started looking into this but I don't know that much about them......
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/d...X4RWRGWAHS7PWF