Injured kitty needs prayers/vibes

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds like a strong little girl in spite of her injuries.... lots and lots of for sweet little Asera!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maia is deeply concerned about the little girl! Both of us are sending lots of for her quick recovery and finding a loving home she so deserves!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
God bless little Asera (what a pretty name!). I'll keep her in my prayers.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Asera, prayers are going up for you, little girl. I am also praying that along with your healing will come a home with a family that will love you forever. You deserve it.

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am glad to hear she is doing well! Poor little girl. I hope the rest of her life is full of love and joy! I also hope if the owner is found they decide to change to "indoor only"
Good luck little one!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad this little girl is doing so well, fingers crossed the rest of her recovery goes well- I love the name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Had a chance to visit Asera this morning. She's a total doll baby!
In spite of what she's been through, she's such a sweet, loving little thing, full of purrs and kisses. She's confined to a cage while she heals and can't be held due to her broken ribs, but she was loving all the attention.

No luck finding her owners so far. I took a few pics, but they're not very good. Will download from work tomorrow, so all of you can see who you've been praying for.

Please keep the vibes/prayers coming as Asera heals.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw poor baby wants love but can't be held! But she knows she's being card for and that's just SO sweet!

Keeping up the vibes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm late getting here, but sending double love and vibes to make up for it. Eileen, I'm so glad Ohio kitties have you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks so much for the continued vibes for precious little Asera.
Here's a pic of her from our visit on Sun. It's not the greatest, since we're not supposed to get her excited by opening the cage anymore than necessary until she has more of chance to heal. Plus, she was distracted by one of the the rescue kitties climbing around in the rafters above us.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH MY she is just precious, and very tiny. Very adorable and I am glad she is pulling through all of this.
What an angel
. Continued for Asera!!