Injured Cat

Ognjen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys today this cat walked up to me at the coffee shop i work in it meowed a lot so i gave her water... She drank all of it and i gave her some more.. Looked like she was rly hungry as well so i went to a store and bough her a small bag of cat food meat.. She then lied down at a chair in the coffee shop and slept for a lil time. I noticed something on her leg/paw looks like an injury can you guys tell me can i help her in some way or whats wrong with her
IMG_20190720_001854.jpg
IMG_20190720_001854.jpg
IMG_20190719_212937.jpg
IMG_20190719_213859.jpg

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
It looks like she may have gotten her claw hooked on something and injured the paw trying to get loose.

Are you able to take her to a vet to get it checked out? If nothing else, the vet can scan her for a chip and possibly find her owner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ognjen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am 16 and i have no way to take her to a vet parents dont give a shit and i dont have a car nor much money.... Can i help her in some other way except buying food for her

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she has a collar, somebody probably owns her. Can you put write a notenon a piece of paper and tape that to her collar? Perhaps her owner hasn't noticed the injury yet.

On the bright side, it doesn't look like a very serious injury, although it is probably painful, poor kitty.

Ognjen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have some money but idk how much will it cost and i cant transport the cat to the vet i live in Serbia and its probbaby a lot dofferent in usa since i cant just call a vet and he comes and does his thing for 20 dollars

Ognjen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will see tomorrow its 4 am for me now and my work starts at 5pm so i will tell u guys whats going on i gave her a box and 2 pillows inside so i hope she is there tomorrow and i hope her paw heals with the time ill keep feeding her and ill keep u updated

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bless you for caring. I know that there are some cat rescues in Serbia, but I do NOT know what areas they cover. Perhaps the internet can help you there. It looks like she is somebody's cat, and either escaped or they just let her roam.

Ognjen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I worked today and didnt see her i hope she went back home or her owner found her

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The best you can do is the best you can do, and you did far more than most would have. I'm honored to know such a caring person.