Indoor Ragdolls and a Siamese

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have 5 cats. All were indoor until last Summer. I leave my door-wall  open during the daytime in Spring, some Summer, and fall so the cat's can come in and out as they please. No winter time here in Michigan. I am normally laid off from work from May to late August so I am home a lot and keep and eye on them. I have a full chain linked fenced yard. My cats are EXCELLENT and have no clue about climbing fences or under them means. I do flea medicate them regularly. I let them out about 11:00am until around 8:00pm. The cats appear to be very happy and they are well loved by myself at all times
. Any advice would be appreciated.......

harleydiva

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 5 cats. All were indoor until last Summer. I leave my door-wall  open during the daytime in Spring, some Summer, and fall so the cat's can come in and out as they please. No winter time here in Michigan.
Since I also live in Michigan....I'm pretty curious about where in Michigan you might be where there is no winter?????  Or are you saying you don't let them out in the winter?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Since I also live in Michigan....I'm pretty curious about where in Michigan you might be where there is no winter?????  Or are you saying you don't let them out in the winter?
NONE of my cats go out in the cold weather

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All 5 cats go out daily into my own fenced in yard. 4 are purebred Ragdolls and one is a Siamese mix. All 5 cats can climb the fence and escape at anytime. The cats are clueless about escaping from my own yard. I was just wondering if this is a normal thing with indoor cats going outside and adjusting...... ?? 

Last edited: