Increase in water intake

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Yoda

I'll pray for him to get better. This must be so difficult for you!

I hope you'l find some helpful info that might help!

diane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My last post was written with the new news freshly upon me and in much grief. I have decided, for my Yoda, to let him go naturally and at home. He is not in pain tho weaker. I have placed an additional litter box in the upstairs Master Bedroom - where we all stay most of the time. Also, food and water upstairs so Yoda won't have far to go for what he needs. We are spending quiet evenings on the couch in the sitting room, hugging - watching TV - and he is hearing how much I love him often. If he becomes distressed or in pain, I'll ask the vet to come to my home to help him cross over. My deepest wish is he will go quietly, not in pain, and naturally - at home where he feels safe.
The support here has been so very appreciated. I'll let you all know Yoda's progress.

diana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Diane,
How nice for Yoda that you have a vet who is willing to make that last house call. I'm sure you will treasure the time you spend together, and Yoda will be able to make his trip to the Rainbow Bridge from the safety and comfort of his own home. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Diana