In the Spirit of Halloween...post scary stories.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A baby sitter was hired to take care of two children. The parents asked her to watch TV in their bedroom when the kids went to bed because they had been having nightmares lately. So, the kids are in bed and the babysitter set herself up in the parents bedroom. In the corner of their room they had a weird life sized clown statue that was really creeping her out. She tried her best to ignore it but just couldn't get over it. She called the parents to ask them if it was OK to move into the living room and she would just check on the kids more often. The father said "Sure, but why? So she explained that their clown statue was freaking her out.

Their was a pause, "Get the kids and get out of the house! We don't have a clown statue!"

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
This is something that actually happened to me...

It was several years ago. I had decided to go to bed early. My parents were in the basement talking and laughing. The lights in my room were off and the door was turned back but not all the way. I had thin sheets on at that time. I've always been afraid of the dark and still am because in my experience, that is when spirits come out the most.

I usually feel safer covering my head with the sheet and that is what I did. Through the sheet, I could see my bedroom door push open. I thought, "That's really weird!" My heart was racing at that point because there was no way the door could just open itself up like that. I hesitantly pull the sheets down from over my head to look and see what it was and there was a lady floating in the air in the corner of my bedroom by the door.

She was dressed in all white and her vibration was soft but I still couldn't make out her face. She said, "Hi!" AND I LOST IT.

I didn't want to scream because I was afraid she would hurt me and I couldn't call my parents because they were in the basement. I quickly covered myself with the sheet and shut my eyes hoping she would leave but NOPE. She walks over to the right side of the bed and touches my knee. At that point, I'm surprised I didn't pee myself.

I tried to calm myself down and wait for my parents to come upstairs and I think they did a few minutes later. When they finally came, I uncovered myself and called out to them and I cried so hard because I was terrified. They were shocked as well and they could feel that the atmosphere was off in the house.

I know some of you may not believe me but unless you have experienced something like this first hand, please don't judge.
I will never forget that night for as long as I live.

Of course my parents crammed into my little bed and my dad stood watch because I was so scared. I don't think I got much sleep that night. This spirit did come back when everyone was sleeping and she held my hand before she departed. Maybe she was looking for help, maybe she was a positive entity looking to comfort me, I have no idea. A guardian angel, who knows. All I know is that that experience forever changed the way I look at the world.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know why I looked up, but when I did, I saw him there. He stood against my window. His forehead rested against the glass, and his eyes were still and light and he smiled a lipstick-red, cartoonish grin. And he just stood there, in the window. My wife was upstairs sleeping, my son was in his crib and I couldn't move. I froze and watched him looking at me through the glass.

Oh, please no. His smile never moved but he put a hand up and slid it down the glass, watching me. With matted hair and yellow skin and that smiling face through the window.

I couldn't do anything. I just stayed there, frozen in fear, feet still in the bushes I was pruning, looking into my home. He stood against my window.....

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
A baby sitter was hired to take care of two children. The parents asked her to watch TV in their bedroom when the kids went to bed because they had been having nightmares lately. So, the kids are in bed and the babysitter set herself up in the parents bedroom. In the corner of their room they had a weird life sized clown statue that was really creeping her out. She tried her best to ignore it but just couldn't get over it. She called the parents to ask them if it was OK to move into the living room and she would just check on the kids more often. The father said "Sure, but why? So she explained that their clown statue was freaking her out.

Their was a pause, "Get the kids and get out of the house! We don't have a clown statue!"
WOWZA!! That is a good one!!!