In Loving Memory Of Lady G.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard.....Your beautiful Lady G. is a part of you that will never let go, she will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers. Her beautiful spirit will forever follow your own life's journey. She lives on through your eyes now, let the life she experiences through you be happy and joyous, full of love and warmth, not cold and dark through the depths of grief. She needs for you to be happy, because she knows what happiness was through your love for her, and she always will.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

+Jeffrey+

Lady G. & Kobe (Gone But Not Forgotten!)
Young Cat
Purraise
It's so hard.....Your beautiful Lady G. is a part of you that will never let go, she will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers. Her beautiful spirit will forever follow your own life's journey. She lives on through your eyes now, let the life she experiences through you be happy and joyous, full of love and warmth, not cold and dark through the depths of grief. She needs for you to be happy, because she knows what happiness was through your love for her, and she always will.......
Thank you very much for such a thoughtful post. I certainly appreciate it. You're another one who is always offering support to others, and I always enjoy reading your wonderful posts.

Again, thank you very much!

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
Thinking of you on this beautiful Easter day, Lady G. I love you and miss you very much!

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
Four months ago today, you were taken from me. And it’s been a hard four months without you, Lady G. I've kept a few things the same around here for you. I still have the window screen up to where it was the last time you came through my window. I still even open the window for you every night I am home. I still keep that chair up next to the 4-wheeler so it’s easier for you to get up and down at my window. I still have that old chair at the back of the boat that made it easier for you to get in and out of. I still have your cat food, too, but plan to give it to the lady that you belonged to first. It’s just hard to give away something that was yours. I know you wouldn't mind, I've just got to bring myself to do it. Plus, we'd be helping her cat that you were friends with.

Lastly, on May 4th, I planted two cherry red Double Knock Out Rose bushes for you (one on each side of your grave). I am praying for them to grow successfully and produce tons of beautiful flowers for us, and hope they'll do so forever. You certainly deserve a beautiful grave site, punkin.

I love you Lady G.

Last edited:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s just hard to give away something that was yours. I know you wouldn't mind, I've just got to bring myself to do it. Plus, we'd be helping her cat that you were friends with.
I know what you mean, I've kept everything that was my cat's, because every little item reminds me of them, of a moment, of a day.
After the death of Pallina I never moved her litter tray, it's still there. And all her meds, still where they were on her last day. It's like a sanctuary to me.
I don't know if keeping that stuff there, as my cats would still need it, is preventing me from opening my heart to another cat. It seems to me that as long as their things are around, I feel like they're coming back home soon, so there's no room for another cat in the house and my heart. But I can't bring myself to move those things away. It's a crazy situation.
So yes, I do know what you mean.

Lastly, on May 4th, I planted two cherry red Double Knock Out Rose bushes for you (one on each side of your grave). I am praying for them to grow successfully and produce tons of beautiful flowers for us, and hope they'll do so forever. You certainly deserve a beautiful grave site, punkin.

I love you Lady G.
Those flowers will be as beautiful as Lady G., I'm sure!

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im sorry you lost Lady G so suddenly and i know how devastated you must be . Like you i lost both my buddies this year in January and in march , but not in the way you lost yours, but still it was a sudden decision to make for both of them. Lady G will always be with you and she will always watch over you from the heavens above, she will be around you trying to let you know that she is there with you while your heart is mending. I know its hard to feel happy again , and like you it takes alot for me to smile now, if i do smile its at work the fake smile because you have too. We never think this devastating day will come and that they will leave us, i never in my mind thought i would be on my own with out my Leo and MC i knew it was coming but i was thinking maybe 5 years from now, not now. For me i always promised them when i move into my own place that i will take them with me, and now that dream is gone. Time will make you feel a little better, but it still takes a while to heal. If things keep me busy at work, and i am exhausted i still think about them and talk to them when i am having a bad day or feeling down and its worse when i have nothing to do. The emotions your feeling only makes you human who loved Lady G deeply and she knows that you loved her a lot. It is a tragic circumstance and very sad how Lady G died and posting videos and photos is a good way to start healing. I watch videos and photos of my Leo and MC all the time it makes me feel like they are still around on my lowest days, the only thing is that i wished i had more videos of them.

There are heaps of people here on this cat site who are very supportive to lend an ear on when or if there is no one to talk to, if you dont have anyone who understand what you are going through. Lady G is in a peaceful place in gods arms in comfort surrounded by angels, with no pain or suffering for eternity, but when it is your time to visit she will be the first one to greet you :)

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Jeffrey,

I am so very sorry about your Lady G. She was truly beautiful. It takes time to grieve but grieve we must. She is in a good place now, at the Bridge, with so many of our babies. She is in good hands at the Bridge, with Antonio's Lola at the helm.

Cry all you need. We are all here to listen when you want to talk about Lovely Lady G.

Hugs,

Mia :hugs:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 , your kind words for my Lola always fill my eyes with tears.
I will never thank you enough!
Oh Antonio, we all fell in love with Lola and her fighting spirit. I know she is helping our babies who may have trouble when first crossing over and Lady G
has probably started to play the Millionaire Game with Lola's help. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Hugs,

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
Your words for Lady G. prove how strong your bond and love betwen you two was.
Yours was a love that happens once in a lifetime, you were made for each other, no doubt.

It seems you're living the same pain I am. After more than 2 years I still can't let a day go by without thinking of my sweet Lola at least 10 times a day, and not a day has gone by without a few tears.

I hope you will heal faster than me and that more and more days will bring you a smile.
I know what you mean, I've kept everything that was my cat's, because every little item reminds me of them, of a moment, of a day.
After the death of Pallina I never moved her litter tray, it's still there. And all her meds, still where they were on her last day. It's like a sanctuary to me.
I don't know if keeping that stuff there, as my cats would still need it, is preventing me from opening my heart to another cat. It seems to me that as long as their things are around, I feel like they're coming back home soon, so there's no room for another cat in the house and my heart. But I can't bring myself to move those things away. It's a crazy situation.
So yes, I do know what you mean.

Those flowers will be as beautiful as Lady G., I'm sure!
Im sorry you lost Lady G so suddenly and i know how devastated you must be . Like you i lost both my buddies this year in January and in march , but not in the way you lost yours, but still it was a sudden decision to make for both of them. Lady G will always be with you and she will always watch over you from the heavens above, she will be around you trying to let you know that she is there with you while your heart is mending. I know its hard to feel happy again , and like you it takes alot for me to smile now, if i do smile its at work the fake smile because you have too. We never think this devastating day will come and that they will leave us, i never in my mind thought i would be on my own with out my Leo and MC i knew it was coming but i was thinking maybe 5 years from now, not now. For me i always promised them when i move into my own place that i will take them with me, and now that dream is gone. Time will make you feel a little better, but it still takes a while to heal. If things keep me busy at work, and i am exhausted i still think about them and talk to them when i am having a bad day or feeling down and its worse when i have nothing to do. The emotions your feeling only makes you human who loved Lady G deeply and she knows that you loved her a lot. It is a tragic circumstance and very sad how Lady G died and posting videos and photos is a good way to start healing. I watch videos and photos of my Leo and MC all the time it makes me feel like they are still around on my lowest days, the only thing is that i wished i had more videos of them.

There are heaps of people here on this cat site who are very supportive to lend an ear on when or if there is no one to talk to, if you dont have anyone who understand what you are going through. Lady G is in a peaceful place in gods arms in comfort surrounded by angels, with no pain or suffering for eternity, but when it is your time to visit she will be the first one to greet you :)
Oh Jeffrey,

I am so very sorry about your Lady G. She was truly beautiful. It takes time to grieve but grieve we must. She is in a good place now, at the Bridge, with so many of our babies. She is in good hands at the Bridge, with Antonio's Lola at the helm.

Cry all you need. We are all here to listen when you want to talk about Lovely Lady G.

Hugs,

Oh Antonio, we all fell in love with Lola and her fighting spirit. I know she is helping our babies who may have trouble when first crossing over and Lady G
has probably started to play the Millionaire Game with Lola's help. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Hugs,

Thank all of you wonderful people for such kind words. It means a lot to me.

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise

Five months ago today, my dear Lady G. lost her life. I buried my little girl in my backyard, in front of a huge live oak tree. I knew that when the weather warmed up, I was going to try and make it look better around her gravesite. For all the love that she had shown me through the years, for all the smiles she put on my face, for all the times she made me laugh, and for all the wonderful memories she has given me, she deserves a beautiful resting place.

Back on May 4th, and after the weather had warmed up, I planted two cherry red Double Knock Out Roses next to her grave. And I am happy to report that the roses look to be growing very well, and have already produced several beautiful roses on each bush, with a few new buds now starting to develop again. I cannot even begin to describe how excited I was when the first tiny green rose buds appeared on those rose bushes. And the excitement level kicked up a notch when I started seeing a small amount of red peeking through them. Several days had passed by, and then one morning I woke up and looked out the window and saw one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen- a tiny, red rose. All from the first rose bush I've ever planted. In a location I was told they would never grow. The next morning I got up and looked out the window at her gravesite, as I do every morning, and I be darn if there wasn't another tiny rose on display. And for the next few days or so, a few more roses appeared (seven total). By the way, that's a picture of one of my roses at top. Y’all have no idea how happy this has made me for Lady G.

On June 4, I bought a 1-gallon Pink Double Knock Out Rose, and planted it between the first two red rose bushes. So far, it seems to be growing well. And I do see some buds starting to develop on it. I'm very excited and can’t wait to see some beautiful pink roses appear. Lady G. had a pink nose, so I knew I had to plant some pink roses, too. Of course, I still want to plant some white flowers at some point, to match her white fur.

Today, June 14, 2019, I planted some grass seed out there. I hope it will come up and grow nicely for her. It was mostly dirt out there, with a few patches of grass and weeds, so hopefully it will start looking a whole lot better out there before long.

I have to admit, I've really enjoyed myself being out there around her, doing all of this for her. I even told her she was going to have to help me grow things, because I needed all the help I could get. I don’t know much about flowers or how to go about growing and taking care of them, but I've been reading a lot of articles and watching videos, trying to learn all I can. No doubt that helped me with the roses. Our work is not done yet, though. I may not succeed in the long run, but I am certainly going to try. I must do so for her.

I miss you dearly, Lady G. Love you, punkins!

Last edited by a moderator:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I, too, find peace and enjoyment growing beautiful things that remind me of my own love for my little girl. Enjoy your beautiful roses tended by Lady G and yourself, and know she is close by.....

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
I, too, find peace and enjoyment growing beautiful things that remind me of my own love for my little girl. Enjoy your beautiful roses tended by Lady G and yourself, and know she is close by.....
Thank you very much, di and bob.

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
6 long months ago today, my sweet little girl was taken away. It’s been miserable without her by my side. I miss her like crazy.

I love you dearly, Dooders!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will always miss her, but in time will think of her life with you, not her death. As long as you live you will always have your precious memories.....

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
Now 7 long, hard months without my sweet, little girl. Been looking at some of her videos and pictures. She was so much fun, y'all. I know I keep repeating myself, but she was such a precious little soul. Lord is my witness, I think of her every single day. She was the best!

Here's another short video of her. She loved hanging out in those azalea bushes, on that porch, or at the base of that oak tree. She had her special spots she liked to get away to when she wanted to rest. You'll hear me calling her a few of the crazy nicknames I called her. :lol:

LOL She was tired in the picture below, but I kept pestering her by taking pictures. She was so much fun.

I love you Lady G.! Missing you like crazy, punkin!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Now 7 long, hard months without my sweet, little girl. Been looking at some of her videos and pictures. She was so much fun, y'all. I know I keep repeating myself, but she was such a precious little soul. Lord is my witness, I think of her every single day. She was the best!

Here's another short video of her. She loved hanging out in those azalea bushes, on that porch, or at the base of that oak tree. She had her special spots she liked to get away to when she wanted to rest. You'll hear me calling her a few of the crazy nicknames I called her. :lol:

LOL She was tired in the picture below, but I kept pestering her by taking pictures. She was so much fun.

I love you Lady G.! Missing you like crazy, punkin!
:( RIP LADY G...SWEET BEAUTIFUL KITTY...IM SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF URE PRECIOUS BABY:alright: