In Loving Memory Of Kobe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

+Jeffrey+

Lady G. & Kobe (Gone But Not Forgotten!)
Young Cat
Purraise
He will always be your little 'trouble maker', what a wonderful legacy he left you. You must have such wonderful memories of his antics!
Thank you for the kind words, di and bob di and bob Yes, I certainly do. He was always getting into something when he was inside the house. But I wouldn't have changed a thing. He was still learning, but hard headed as can be! :D

lesleigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about sweet little Kobe. He sure looked like a heart stealer! The rapscallions always are. You two were lucky to have each other.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
+Jeffrey+ +Jeffrey+ , sorry for being late, I had missed your first post two years ago, I apologize.

Kobe had a short but full life, he was rescued, loved, cuddled, he never lacked anything, and for this he will forever grateful. Take comfort from this, you made him happy, and his little cute face is witness and evidence of how much love he received from you.

RIP Kobe, play with Lady G. and look after your dad.

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
Kobe was adorable. He was so cute in his video. ❤ So sorry for your loss. He was so young. Anniversaries are so hard.
I'm so sorry about sweet little Kobe. He sure looked like a heart stealer! The rapscallions always are. You two were lucky to have each other.
+Jeffrey+ +Jeffrey+ , sorry for being late, I had missed your first post two years ago, I apologize.

Kobe had a short but full life, he was rescued, loved, cuddled, he never lacked anything, and for this he will forever grateful. Take comfort from this, you made him happy, and his little cute face is witness and evidence of how much love he received from you.

RIP Kobe, play with Lady G. and look after your dad.
Thank you all for the kind words.

Antonio65 Antonio65 No need to apologize. You've been very kind in responding in my Lady G. thread. And again, thank you for the kind words.

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
It's been 3 long years as of today, but l certainly haven't forgotten you, my little knuckle head. And you're still bringing smiles to my face. I love you little buddy!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been 3 long years as of today, but l certainly haven't forgotten you, my little knuckle head. And you're still bringing smiles to my face. I love you little buddy!
How could you possibly forget him?
It would be like asking the sun not to shine. Impossible to do.
You will always remember him, Kobe will always love you.

+Jeffrey+

Young Cat
Purraise
How could you possibly forget him?
It would be like asking the sun not to shine. Impossible to do.
You will always remember him, Kobe will always love you.
What a beautiful cat. I'm so sorry he was only with you for a short time. They stay in our hearts far longer than they stay on the earth with us.

Rest in peace Kobe.

:hugs:
Kobe was adorable and just a baby. Anniversaries are so difficult. Kobe will always be close to you in spirit.:angel:
Rest in peace little Kobe :redheartpump:
Thank you all for the kind words! I'm sure Kobe is stirring up some trouble in cat heaven. :lol: