Impatient mumma 70days

Woodmanqueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all..
I have recently become aware that my indoor cat was looking pregnant.. we have found out that she was accidentally let out (can’t get a straight answer about how long for). We actually got a new kitten 70days ago today and the kids said it was the day before that the other cat had escaped so I am guesstimating her being aprox 70days now.
she is quite big and has cleared the hair from her lower nipples, last night she slept in one on the boxes I have set out for her…. But, this morning nothing 🙅🏼‍♀️
she still looks big and I have searched the house to make sure she hasn’t delivered yet without me knowing but nothing.
she isn’t looking stressed or making any noises, just sleeping alot today.
Does this sound normal? She is quite scared of strangers and has not liked vet visits previously so I am trying to avoid causing her any added stress if I can ❤
01BF0D33-C501-449E-AE69-57BE8F3400D5.jpeg
01BF0D33-C501-449E-AE69-57BE8F3400D5.jpeg
2011F1C3-55D0-4FBD-B400-F1ACCC57DB04.jpeg

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Your estimate may be off by a few days. She sounds fine and normal, so she will have them when her body and the kittens are ready. Keep us posted!

Do you plan to spay her after this litter weans?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Woodmanqueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will… yes we will be getting her and her new little friend desexed once kittens are weaned..
I have have in tact girls always inside for over 20yrs with no pregnancies before but after this I think it is going to be safer xx I still don’t know how she even got out

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Very excited for you: hope all goes well & we get some cute kitty photos. :dancingblackcat:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
"the waiting game" isnt fun for anybody, even if we try to joke about it.

Usually (not always) the do drop a day or two before delivery; ie suddenly seems less obviously pregnant...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Woodmanqueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ha ha yes… I’m usually a very patient person it this couple of week seems to be dragging along lol.
I did notice yesterday she looks lower but not as wide.. I just assumed kittens had moved

furbabymama93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ha ha yes… I’m usually a very patient person it this couple of week seems to be dragging along lol.
I did notice yesterday she looks lower but not as wide.. I just assumed kittens had moved
I feel you lol I'm also waiting for my princess too have her babies and it seems like its taking forever . But mother nature knows best 😊
Snapchat-1037662142.jpg