Imm Not Ready To Do This Again

bearNrocko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My mom is at the vet with my cat Bear because I couldn't go because of my anxiety problems. The vet says hes really bad. I lost my cat Rocko like 6 years go and now Bear. Both of them I had when I was 13 and Im 31 now. Bear is my baby. I cant lose him. I dont know what to do. I cant do this again I cant.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry that you are being hit hard by this again, I certainly understand how you feel and am sorry for your losses, it is never easy, NEVER, no matter if they are old or sick or young and healthy, when it is time to say solong it is just about the worst thing going, but sadly it is part of life and part of life for a pet owner.

I know how I will be when my little baby boy Sylvester's time is up, I keep thinking about how much I just love the little guy, how cute he is, his antics, how he hangs out with me like a dog, I just adore the little fella and hope that he stays with me for years yet but I know when that day comes I will just be devastated as I have been before when we have lost them, but I too will have to deal with it and 9 more times since we have 9 cats....

I have found that Holy Basil the herb is wonderful to help you deal with stress and calms your mind and eases anxiety, please check into it as it will help you and is not a drug.

I am sorry that Bear is not well, but if he is that bad it is time for him to leave his painful Earthly body and move on to the next life where he will be healthy and happy again, you will meet again one day and it will be beautiful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom is at the vet with my cat Bear because I couldn't go because of my anxiety problems. The vet says hes really bad. I lost my cat Rocko like 6 years go and now Bear. Both of them I had when I was 13 and Im 31 now. Bear is my baby. I cant lose him. I dont know what to do. I cant do this again I cant.
Im so sorry ure kitty is sick..n u r depressed..:(:alright::heartshape::sunshine::redheartpump:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so hard to accept, but cat's have a much shorter life span then ours. Your precious Bear is 18 (?). That is an amazingly long time for a cat to live, and a tribute to your wonderful care and your love for him. We all would like our little ones to live as long and die peacefully in their sleep at home, but the sad reality is that that rarely happens. If your Bear is suffering and in pain, or has something incurable, and is surviving, not living, it is time to let him go. To let him go on in this way is for you, not for him. It is hard, one of the hardest things to ever have to go through, the emptiness is unbearable at times. That emptiness has to be filled, and your precious memories of happier times will help you through it. He is in your life for a reason, and though the pain is horrible right now, what he brought to your life and to your soul is so much stronger, so much more important, it will help you realize that the love you shared is spiritual, so eternal. It can never be taken from you, "Death cannot take that which never dies". He will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow, and he would be the last one to want you to be so unhappy in the life you are given. Just as you would want for him if you were the first to go, so he wants for you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all right now, please keep us posted and come to talk anytime you need, we are always here for you. We have all stood where you are standing and understand your pain. May God bless you for loving him so very much......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bearNrocko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you guys for the kind words they mean a lot. He was put down today because he was in extreme kidney failure. He was in pain. I take comfort in the knowledge he isn't anymore and he's with my Rocko now. I know my life will never be the same. I lost a piece of my heart and soul today.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys for the kind words they mean a lot. He was put down today because he was in extreme kidney failure. He was in pain. I take comfort in the knowledge he isn't anymore and he's with my Rocko now. I know my life will never be the same. I lost a piece of my heart and soul today.
Hang in there. Healing takes time. It does not happen in 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years. And you are correct, you can find strength and consolation that your precious Bear is now free from any physical pain he had to endure. You have given him a good life, loved and endeared by your family. And that meant a lot to him.

I always believe that grief does not really go away. It just gets mellow in time. Everytime a beloved pet leaves us, there will always be paw-shaped holes being left behind in our hearts too. That is why usually we are never the same. A part of us will always, always mourn for that furball we have loved and lost.

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. I hope in time you remember Bear with more of a smile, than of tears.

Until you meet again.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im sorry to hear that bear was very sick and had to be sent to heaven, he is not in pain anymore and that is what matters most that bear isnt suffering any longer he is at peace. Its a very hard place to be in and i know exactly how you feel and i understand the emptiness your are feeling because he is gone now as he was part of your life for a long time :( RIP little bear may you rest in the comfort of gods angels arms and is loved and cared for eternity. I feel for you :(

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It takes a long time to heal a broken heart. You never get over it, you learn to live with it. Time has a way of dulling the sharp edges, but you will always have a pang of hurt when you think of how much you miss him.
He has your love, he is at peace. He will always be a part of your soul. It is time to grieve your loss, eventually you will face life again and find happiness and joy in it once more. just as he would want you to, because that is love......RIP precious Bear. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Bear, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

I am so, so sorry for your loss of Bear. I could tell with every word you wrote that he was, is, and always will be a big part of your heart. I will tell you thin, love never dies, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. The very best part of Bear, his Love for you, remains with you still.