Rapm11061992

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my kitten seems to be growing rapidly. He has lon 20200512_002327.jpg
20200512_002327.jpg
20200703_232110.jpg
20200505_231032.jpg
g fur and very affectionate. Can anybody help with what breed or breeds he is.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Looks like a fuzzy jellybean. Yep. That's what you got! A fuzzy jellybean!

No, in all seriousness it looks possibly like a domestic shorthair/calico possibly? I only say this because outside of pattern, looks pretty much like how CiCi looked when she was a kitten!

Adorable, by the way! I wanna snuggle her (or him!)

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's cute! How old is he now?

I would describe him as a brown tabby and white domestic longhair. It's normal for brown tabby and white kittens to have warm brown areas that are often confused with calico patches. Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less special... domestic longhairs are perfectly nice cats in their own right!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rapm11061992

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's cute! How old is he now?

I would describe him as a brown tabby and white domestic longhair. It's normal for brown tabby and white kittens to have warm brown areas that are often confused with calico patches. Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less special... domestic longhairs are perfectly nice cats in their own right!
He is under 5 months old. So still quiet young. Got me thinking what am I to expect. His sister was all blue/grey long fured so im abit confused as there's so much info out there. He really like to run all the time and carrys his toys it that can clarify your identifying.