Images Not Showing Up?

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Not sure where to ask this, but I noticed that the images I posted in a thread I started months ago have stopped showing up. The ones in this post: Help The Kitties At My Local Rural Shelter!

Can anyone else see these pictures? They worked for a few months and then suddenly disappeared about a month ago. Is it possible for a mod/admin or someone to help with this?

Thanks!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It looks like you didn’t upload them directly to this site and posted a link to the pictures from another site. The pictures must have been moved or deleted on the other site so the link no longer works.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It looks like you didn’t upload them directly to this site and posted a link to the pictures from another site. The pictures must have been moved or deleted on the other site so the link no longer works.
I thought I had uploaded them, but honestly I don't remember.

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If you have them on your computer/phone, you could upload them in a new post in that thread, using "upload a file". A moderator could then merge the new post with your first one.

How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Thanks for helping jcat jcat !
Okay, I will try that! So I just upload them in a new post to that thread and then a mod can put them into the 1st post in that thread where they were originally?

Do I copy all the text from the 1st post and put it in with the pics when I upload them in the new post? (Like an exact copy of the first post) so that it will be the same when they are merged?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You don't need to copy the text, because that will remain after the merger. Just post the photos and any captions you want to add.

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You don't need to copy the text, because that will remain after the merger. Just post the photos and any captions you want to add.
Okay, I posted them here: Help The Kitties At My Local Rural Shelter!

They are in order of how I want them to show up in my original post. If you look at that post (Help The Kitties At My Local Rural Shelter!) you'll see that there were originally captions under the 4th picture and the 7th picture. Those same captions apply to the 4th and 7th pictures that I just re-posted, so they can stay in the same spot under those pictures. :)

Thank you so much for helping!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The posts have been merged, and hopefully everything is showing up in the right place now. For some reason I can't delete that first empty link.

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The posts have been merged, and hopefully everything is showing up in the right place now. For some reason I can't delete that first empty link.
Thank you!!
There are duplicates/doubles of a few of the pics, but other than that it looks good. :)