I'm wondering

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wondering if Ducman69 is okay. I haven't seen him on here lately. Anyone know?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
You're right, he hasn't been on for over 3 weeks.

I hope all is well and he's just busy!

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking IMO seemed more civil lately

but in all seriousness, I do hope everything is all right.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From his YouTube:

Latest Activity: 1 month ago.

So yeah, looks like he hasn't been around there either. Hope all is well.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Youtube again:[font=arial, sans-serif]  Latest Activity: Feb 2, 2012. That's the only place I know he exists. I left a channel comment on there to see if he responds. Maybe life just happened. Hope he is doing well.[/font]

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I've been wondering myself. He hasn't been on here for many months. I think I left a message on his account months ago; haven't heard anything from him. I hope he's ok. I enjoyed his posts, and we used to chat sometimes by pm.

I loved his pantry post! Everything was so organized!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He posted so often, it seems strange that he just disappeared. Again, I hope he's ok.

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for not checkin' in.   Wesley and Buttercup are doing great and are loving the new Weruva wet food flavors we just discovered a few weeks back... when they don't just meow but jump at the food and polish the plate to a mirror finish every day you know you have a winner, heh!   I'll have to throw out some vids soon, but after the whole fiasco on the forum and what not, I probably won't be checkin' in here very often so no worries if I don't reply to messages.  

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for not checkin' in.   Wesley and Buttercup are doing great and are loving the new Weruva wet food flavors we just discovered a few weeks back... when they don't just meow but jump at the food and polish the plate to a mirror finish every day you know you have a winner, heh!   I'll have to throw out some vids soon, but after the whole fiasco on the forum and what not, I probably won't be checkin' in here very often so no worries if I don't reply to messages.  
I don't know anything about the fiasco, but I am very happy that you are all ok!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you're reading this, I'm glad all is well.  I'll miss you!  I always enjoyed your funny stories and admire that you are not afraid to express your opinions.  I respect your decision, but it's our loss. 

Last edited: