I’m so scared for my Cookie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mochiandme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have heard of it, and it is discussed in the thread that neely posted. Sending good thoughts for Cookie today!

I have no experience myself with GS-441524.
Thank you for your help. The gs-441524 is arriving tomorrow. I’ve got b12, salmon oil, milk thistle, and needles coming soon. I have fluids at home from Sunny’s vet. My mom’s bf is bringing oxygen for her and Cookie. I think she’ll be okay. I’m going to do everything possible to save her, she’s still young. She’s been eating treats and kitten dry food. I have urgent care wet food if needed. She came home last night covered in pee but I haven’t tried to wash her yet due to the possible stress. I don’t think she slept much at all at the vet. She came home and went into a deep sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mochiandme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would love to update everyone on Cookie. She's been doing well and we've been taking it one day at a time. She was back to her normal-ish self within 3 days on the injections. She's her weird self a week later. Her internal medicine vet called me back about the fip test which was negative but it doesn't rule it out completely. Cookie's currently on fip treatment pills because her injections were too much for her and me. Since she's her weird self again, it almost feels like a dream that I was so close to losing her.