I’m So Mad....

wealthy1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I bought Dr. Elsey’s wet and dry cat food. These buzzards ate the wet cat food for two days straight!

Now all of a sudden they won’t eat it anymore NOR are they eating the fancy feast they ate all of last week.

The only thing they will eat is the Dr. Elsey’s kibble. I guess I just feed them kibble until they let me know they are ready for something else.

CATS!!!

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My guys do this all the time :doh: if i am at a pet store and bring home a can or two they eat it like its best thing ever. Let me order a case and you would think im trying to poison them :oops: I have a whole pantry of wet that i just keep rotating along... somedays they eat the wet well, some days not so much.

I keep Dr. Elseys dry out all the time, my guys favorite too. I still feed 2 wet meals a day. Some days they eat more wet, some days more dry. :dunno:

I feel your pain :rolleyes2:

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My guys do this all the time :doh: if i am at a pet store and bring home a can or two they eat it like its best thing ever. Let me order a case and you would think im trying to poison them :oops:
Ain't it the truth? :lol:

If I have to drive half way across the galaxy to make a special trip to a holistic pet supply store, and only buy a couple of cans at a time, our cats will scarf it down like crazy. But the moment I decide to make life easier for myself and start ordering it by the case from Chewy...pfft. I just wind up with a bunch of paperweights, until they suddenly decide one day that they'll accept my humble offerings. Gah!

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ain't it the truth? :lol:

If I have to drive half way across the galaxy to make a special trip to a holistic pet supply store, and only buy a couple of cans at a time, our cats will scarf it down like crazy. But the moment I decide to make life easier for myself and start ordering it by the case from Chewy...pfft. I just wind up with a bunch of paperweights, until they suddenly decide one day that they'll accept my humble offerings. Gah!
:lolup: yep!

Rini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am suddenly feeling grateful for my Aslan lol...he only turns his nose up at food about once a week :yess:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I asked an independent pet store owner if she was having customers comment about this phenomenon, she said yes, all the time. The only conclusion she could come to was that some big retail warehouses don't turnover the product as fast as her source and she also has better shipping where as we're dealing with more of a time lag. But, she admitted thats an educated guess.

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Never had this problem. Hopefully I never encounter this lol... *knocks on wood*

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a good thing we've never used the autoship feature at Chewy. :crackup: