I'm sitting pretty for you !!

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my Cosmo,the other day we were taking down pictures and there was a chair by the wall, Cosmo hopped up on the chair.He started to chew on a nail sticking out. ALL OF A SUDDEN HE DECIDED TO PULL IT OUT WITH HIS TEETH. He yanked it out and tryed to chew on it ,scared the crap out of me... I quickly scramble for that nail. I do believe he would of swallowed it. He chews on EVERYTHING.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't forget to put in my other baby.

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Handsome boys!!

Cosmo sounds just like my Mozart. Metal, plastic, unidentifiable? No problem - chew chew chew! A good chomp may identify it.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes! I'm glad you got it away from him! He's way too precious! Both of 'em!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep that cosmo is a cutie, but he's got that same look in his eye as my Jordan. Hey at least they keep us on our toes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, Cosmo does keep me on my toes,and they do have fat tummys, Hopefully there are no nails floating in there...lol That darn cat.

ilovejb1979

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is my two precious babys.. My two keep me on my toes also.. They will pick up ANYTHING and eat it!!!! LOL... This one is Buddy.. The other one will be Jesse.. I am trying to get batteries for my digatal camera.. So, I can take better ones.. Hope you all like and enjoy..

ilovejb1979

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is Jesse.. I am also trying to make a web page of them both..

himmymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
awwwwwwwww cute babies
!!
My nico eats things too....and bites on everything...we just got new cat furniture the other day and he has pulled all the plastic caps off of the screw heads
!!

Lorien

ilovejb1979

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Himmy,

That is scary.. My cat Buddy was just in the hospital last week.. I almost lost him.. He was very sick.. The vet told me that he had some kind of string in his intestants.. And it scared me half to dealth.. I was useless for the 5 days he was not home with me.. He is doing fine.. We had a drs app at three and the dr said he is doing good.. He also lost weight! He weighs 18 lbs now! I'm so happy.. LOL

ilovejb1979

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rosiemac, They are my life.. They are so sweet to me though.. I am on the verg of "trying" to make a home page for both of them.. LOL.. I'm not good with HTML! I wish I was though..