I'm new!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm new so I just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Sarah and my husband and I just adopted two new 3 month old tabby kittens named Jingle and Belle. Any good advice for new cat owners?

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
take a look around the site, I know I learned alot by just reading everyones posts.

Welcome!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Sarah!!! Nice to have you here!! This really is a great place and I hope you'll stick around and enjoy yourself!!
:pinky:
:girly2: :girly1:

Ps... if you need any help....just shout!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. What great names for your kittens. The best advice I can give for new kittens is to provide lots of love & patience. You can also cat proof your house like you would baby proof your house.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! We have many threads here with helpful advice about new kittens! I hope you will enjoy it here!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with everyone. Just about any question you can imagine has been posted in the forums about cats. If you have a specific question, just ask! Anne also has some great articles on the site, too. Don't forget to stop by and just chat with us in the Lounge.

Welcome.

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi there sarah welcome to the cat site there is a wealth of information here and people are more than willing to offer help...all I can say about kittens is enjoy them

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love your kitties names! How absolutely adorable ( and appropriate for this season! ) Welcome to TCS!!

cybermoukette

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site of the cat lovers !

I'm a French lady and am fairly new myself here but I can assure you that people are very friendly.

I hope you enjoy yourself and tell us more about your little kitties :flower:

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Sarah & Cybermoukette! :angel2:
:daisy:

Nice to see new members here! Welcome and have fun.

I love the name of your kitties Spooky! I also have 2 male twin tabby's their names are Cash & Cary (I found them at a Kash&Karry Grocery store) :laughing2

Please post some pics ya'll

Hugs,
Catarina