I'm new to the Forum.

jude

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two cats, one is 9 yrs old and weighs 7#'s, her name is Happy, however, she can sometimes be more like a 'Witch'. The other is 5 yrs old and weighs 25#'s, her name started out to be 'Stripes', however she is now called 'Fatty'. My husband & I have a wonderful time with our 'girls', Happy is attached to Fred and Fatty is my 'girl'. Happy lets Fred know when it is time to go to bed and WHEN it is TIME to get UP in the morning.
I have never been part of anything like this before, so please bare with me and help me out if you see that I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks, Jude

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jude!

No pun intended. I'm a Beatles fan. He-he. I have 8 cats and they all have alarms in their stomachs. Every morning (and I do mean EVERY) they wake me up at exactly 6:50 a.m. (I work nights) to be fed. I get up, feed them and go back to bed till my eyes open on their own (usually around 10 a.m.) Believe me, you're not doing anything wrong. Cats have routines they get used to. Mine are used to eating at 6:50 a.m. and 10:15 p.m. You sound like you're having a good time. Enjoy them!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Jude!!! I am sure you will fit right in.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jude.....I'm glad you have joined us here! We are like one big happy family! (Well most of the time..lol)

I'm sure you will get along fine here...if you have any questions, just ask.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome Jude! Post away - this is a very friendly place. The cats here never bite (only play-biting
)...

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome Jude

currently six cats own me
hehe (i just love that saying hissy !)

i'm sure you'll love it here, it already feels like home to me, and i'm new too (few days) the people here are very kind.

and now for the special kitty welcoming..............

-katie

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I too am a die-hard Beatles fan! Welcome to a very nice place. We are all here to help and to learn.

Now, if I could learn how to put those new smilies into my posts, I would be as Happy as your cat! LOL

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
which smileys, hissy ? some of the ones i use, like that little white kitten, arent in the smiley section - though Anne did add a whole bunch of other cats
all the new smileys are in the Smiles directly above you. which do you need help with ? i'd be happy to help.

-k