I'm New Here....

Gillie111

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I'm gillie & I found your site while searching for information on cerebellar hypoplasia....it seems one of the kittens (7 weeks old) on our farm has the severe type of CH. you have a wealth of information here so I hope to be come often. I have many cats (help) and am hoping to get a handle on the feral population that is on our farm this summer.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Gillie111 Gillie111 , welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad you found this site and hope that your kitten get the right treatments fast.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and check out the rest of the site for the many interesting and informative articles and forum threads.

Do post photos of your kitty if you have any :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! There are a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here, so I'm sure that you'll be able to find an answer to any questions you may have. We even have a special forum dedicated to caring for strays and ferals!

I hope to see you around!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gillie111

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gillie111

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you!

IggyKatz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new here too... looking for people's experiences with different foods... but I have a cat with Cerebellar Hypoplasia also and another really good group of people are at facebook under cerebellar hypoplasia cats and kittens.

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi I'm gillie & I found your site while searching for information on cerebellar hypoplasia....it seems one of the kittens (7 weeks old) on our farm has the severe type of CH. you have a wealth of information here so I hope to be come often. I have many cats (help) and am hoping to get a handle on the feral population that is on our farm this summer.
Do you mind me asking where you live? What country, what state? Knowing that can help in terms of knowing resources that might be available in your area.
I have wondered about some of the areas in the US that have been hit with the bad flooding. How does the wildlife handle it (including the feral cats). It must have a pretty dramatic impact on smaller animals.