I'm Just Not Sure

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's a great picture of the pair of them you have here. 
 I'm not convinced Si isn't letting Monty pin him down there, but Monty looks quite pleased with himself anyway. LoL  Looks like they're getting on pretty well from where I'm sitting but then I'm too far away to hear if Si's screaming. 

Wow, Monty sounds like a seasoned traveller there, I wish my boy was that good in a car.  Mouse is more your Si kind a guy and hates it as soon as a vehicle starts to move poor guy, still at least I don't have to take him out too often.  Hope you all enjoy the family visit and your guys get on well with the outdoor 'kittehs' next door.  Looking forward to a few leash pictures of the guys out exploring their new territory!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluebird gal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That's a great picture of the pair of them you have here. 
 I'm not convinced Si isn't letting Monty pin him down there, but Monty looks quite pleased with himself anyway. LoL  Looks like they're getting on pretty well from where I'm sitting but then I'm too far away to hear if Si's screaming. 

Wow, Monty sounds like a seasoned traveller there, I wish my boy was that good in a car.  Mouse is more your Si kind a guy and hates it as soon as a vehicle starts to move poor guy, still at least I don't have to take him out too often.  Hope you all enjoy the family visit and your guys get on well with the outdoor 'kittehs' next door.  Looking forward to a few leash pictures of the guys out exploring their new territory!

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Squeee! 
 Monty and Si are adorable, fighting over the chair. Great pic - you really captured the sunlight on their glossy black fur. Alaina's terrible on car rides - I have to keep her in her carrier (which she hates) and she cries the whole time. It's even difficult to get her in the carrier - treats don't even work. 

Last edited: