I'm Intrigued! What Heritage Do You Think Our Boys Could Have?

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of people who have met Toffee and Fudge have mistaken them for a pedigree breed or said that they think it's possible they have a mixture of Siamese in them. They are regular ginger domestic shorthairs, but Toffee has always had intriguing features, which has led me into giving him the nickname of "little Sphinx". What breeds do you think Toffee and Fudge could be related to?

Fudge is in the first photo, and Toffee in the second.
IMG_7955.JPG
IMG_7956.JPG

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They are both very cute! They would both be considered Domestic Shorthair. There’s no particular breed screaming at me with these handsome kitties. All I can think is possibly some Oriental influence, which would give that prominent muzzle pinch we see in Toffee especially.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both very cute! They would both be considered Domestic Shorthair. There’s no particular breed screaming at me with these handsome kitties. All I can think is possibly some Oriental influence, which would give that prominent muzzle pinch we see in Toffee especially.
Thank you! I agree, I think they could have a hint of an exotic breed in them. I also reckon that Toffee has a little bit of Sphynx in him, given his ears and prominent facial features. They came from a litter of four but we don't know if they have the same father, and obviously trying to research the heritage of a cat is a lot harder than doing the same to that of a human!