Im Getting A Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
My friend called me today and asked if I wanted a puppy for christmas
. I asked her what kind and she said that
Nahima
(thats her name) is half husky and half timber wolf. She has been raised with a litter of kittens so she is used to cats. She is 6 weeks old. Her name is Sioux and means Mystic. She wanted to keep it but they just had to put a puppy to sleep because she had parvo and the vet said that she needed to wait at least 6 months to a year before getting another puppy. One of her friends bought Nahima for them because he didn't know about the other puppy. She is one of my best firends and knows that I have ALWAYS loved BIG dogs. So che called me knowing that I would take her. I should be getting her within the next couple of days!! Ill post pics when I get her. IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beauty Nahima must be! Congratulations! And you know we want pictures as soon as possible!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an interesting breed combination! Boy, Nahima sounds like she will be quite the handful! Good Luck & Congrats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
OK according to what my friend says Nahima will look something similar to this...

Her actuall name is Nahimana but I have found that this version of the name is most commonly used for males and the more feminine version Nahima so.... Nahima it is lol. I can't wait.... I called her this evening to see if I could get her tonight I can hardly wait maybe tomorrow!!!! lol.. EEEEK!!!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yes! Pictures pictures pictures!

Though I don't really agree to wolf hybrids being bred, but theres nothing you can do about it, so.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congratulations!!

i hope you cats are kinder to her than mine are to our puppy!

mav and jupiter are cruel little beasts some times!

ixheartxdarwin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, yay! My cats absolutely adore my dogs... (well Darwin does, anyways) lol

PICTURES!!!