im feeling a little down today .... i could use a friend to talk to / A little about myself

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom having bipolar depression is very hard on me and im all mixed up at the moment
Jenn,

Have you spoken to doc about a med change? I recently had one for depression and it has really helped. It took about three weeks or so
but I am glad I changed.💖💞

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 i did recently had a med change and have been taking the new medicine at night cause its a night time medicine.
im trying to get things sorted out and clear my mind of things that was not easy to live through

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 i did recently had a med change and have been taking the new medicine at night cause its a night time medicine.
im trying to get things sorted out and clear my mind of things that was not easy to live through
perhaps calling your doctor, for an appointment to go over how the new medication regimen is working and to talk over sorting out you feelings/thoughts about what keeps returning back to your mind.. PTSD is very difficult to handle without a professional.. and being bi-polar makes things worse.. So please call you therapist...for your own sake and that of your ktties.

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
perhaps calling your doctor, for an appointment to go over how the new medication regimen is working and to talk over sorting out you feelings/thoughts about what keeps returning back to your mind.. PTSD is very difficult to handle without a professional.. and being bi-polar makes things worse.. So please call you therapist...for your own sake and that of your ktties.
artiemom artiemom yes i see a therapist regularly but shes booked until august so i am coping the best that i can and i have lots of people that i can call and talk to like jcatbird and mamanyt1953

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenn,

There are many places with professionals that you can call and have an online meeting with at no cost
and also phone meetings with. Please consider this before your therapist gets back. :hugs:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
artiemom artiemom yes i see a therapist regularly but shes booked until august so i am coping the best that i can and i have lots of people that i can call and talk to like jcatbird and mamanyt1953
Yes, but any qualified professional will take an urgent appointment.. I would definitely consider this an urgent situation. Try calling.. Friends are good, for support; but sometimes you really need an objective person-- a qualified counselor who knows your medical and emotional history and can see through things to help.. and someone who can decide if this new medication is 'right' for you.

If you are feeling depressed, there is no reason to NOT talk to a professional. You have your own team of doctors/therapists-- so use them.. call or email them for an appointment.. no need to suffer.

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
well i am slowly coming to terms with my grandma's death , i still wish that i had had more time with her but im over 1,000 miles away from my family and i cant just pick up and travel very much . i was very close to her and she was like a mom to me when my mom just up and left me with her parents . i was about 7 or so when they adopted me and im grateful for what they taught me growing up but i resent my mom for leaving me behind still .

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
:dizzy::sleep2::sweat: this has been going on ever since i got the knee injections

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
hi everyone , as you know my name is Jenn and I am 49 years old and a devoted cat lady.
i was born in jasper texas on april 1st 1973 and later went to live with my grandparents at a early age of about 5 years old . my mom left me behind and didnt explain why until i was roughly in my later 20's . i have been married 3 times in my lifetime and divorced 2 times . i have had to deal with abusive men most of my life and nearly died with the first husband . the second one let his mom walk all over me so i left him too .

i am merely just thinking about a scenario where i would have to find a new place to live and handle life alone ... not something that i would enjoy though. i appreciate all of you and consider us all close friends too