im feeling a little down today .... i could use a friend to talk to / A little about myself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
i went to my doctor this morning and im on some meds so hopefully im on the road to recovery

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i dont understand some people these days ... it seems like they want the paycheck but dont want to work for it ! my maintence man is a waste of space and wont do anything at all here ..i wish they would get a new person to work here

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
well i have been doing alot of relaxing and taking the meds that the doctor gave me but sometimes the cough gets out of control and all i can do is lay down... not a whole lot going on but i had to politely tell the mom in law that i dont want her taking me places cause she said some mean things to me and my hubs ... he said that on mondays he will help me with the laundry now and that we dont need his mom around constantly ... its been very cold here lately and so i only go out when i have an appt

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
im a little upset . the hubs ex girlfriend messaged him and i dont know what she is trying to do but i feel like shes trying to come between us and i sent her message on facebook to leave us alone that we was happily married and to go away

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
I really need a caring ear to talk to .... going through a rough patch and feel like im stuck in a corner :dizzycat: :sigh:

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
im feeling slightly helpless today cause i cant be with my mom to help her . she had a bad fall and was in the hospital yesterday . she is in a wheel chair and trying to get the strength back in her legs

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
having real sad thoughts lately cause my mom wants to go to a nursing home and thats like where people go when they are ready to die .... lord please hold me tight tonight :bawling2: :dizzycat:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray things will start looking up for you, life is always throwing us a curveball.....I just wanted to say if your mom is falling, a nursing home is where she should be. She most likely feels safer. Is it possible she could be in assisted living instead of a nursing home, they give you much more privacy and are really quite nice. My mother has been in one since 2016 and is happy. Most older people get quite lonely. This is a way for her to have people around when she wants and a private room when she doesn't. Three meals a day, and activities to attend. My grandmother was in one for 17 years, she lived until she was 98. Try not to think of it as a place to die, but as a place to get help when you need it. i feel for you, it is hard to accept our parents are needing more help than we can give......

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
di and bob di and bob thank you for talking with me on this hard subject im facing. my siblings live with her and they are not able to pay rent , get groceries and pay bills without her there at the apartment so shes having huge decisions to make about it. my grandma was in a nursing home and she got covid there and later passed away may13th 2022. im just having mixed thoughts and emotions about it right now.