im feeling a little down today .... i could use a friend to talk to / A little about myself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
this morning i woke up with my lower back hurting so i got up , heated up my left over pizza from last night and have been watching charmed online for awhile . its very cold here again and last night it rained, sleeted and snowed most of the evening ...
next week i see my therapist and nurse so maybe i can sort out why i am feeling so messed up

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
im having a very odd day , im tired but cant sleep ... does anyone ever have a day like that ?
I don't normally have an odd day but every now and then I do so I know what you mean. However, I can't nap or sleep in the daytime but sometimes at night if I have a lot on my mind it keeps me awake. Regarding the cold weather since you're not originally from the North you probably haven't adjusted to it. My dad loved winter sports so he took us to outdoor activities a lot. The only thing I don't like about winter is driving in snow and ice. I hope your day improves. 🤗

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely hi miss neely ! yes today was a little better but a busy one . i had to go to the laundry mat to wash some laundry and i picked up some lunch for the hubs and i . the weather has been very pretty outside today and that kinda lifted my spirits. no maam i am not from the north . i was born and raised in Texas and the weather here in michigan is very different temperature wise so yes im trying to get used to it but its kinda hard lol

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
today started out rough but now im nice and warm in my apartment and getting ready to do some pen pal and military letters before relaxing tonite ...love you all ;)

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
the hubs brought me honey lemon cough drops, juice and went to grocery store for me this morning since i have been so sick with this head cold . hes also sick with one but he does what he can for me

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
;) :hearthrob::lovecat::purr:
well i think i am starting to see light at the end of my little tunnel now ! i have been taking a break from certain things to get myself well and today seems like its starting to lift . the weather here is chilly but has been sunny a couple of days so far , that has helped my mood to lift some . i put together some valentines for my pen pals and will do some for my cat friends too that i am friends with on facebook and TCS ...im sitting here listening to a soundtrack of songs from the gulf war and its cheering me up !

Just want to say thank you to everyone that was around to listen to me while i was down and not sure what i was doing during december and early january ! christmas had me feeling very tired and i didnt really want to be at the christmas party and ended up sleeping during the party . new years was a very rough time as well . i was feeling restless, irritated and nothing was making me happy either ....

Now I can say that im doing better and waiting for the new prescription to come in with the new dosage on them. january 13th ( friday 13th) was a solemn day since it was friday 13th that my grandma passed away from covid in her nursing home back in may of 2022, so i was like somewhat sad and wishing i could see her once more . she was there when noone else was for me and without her i wouldnt be the person that i am today! enough from memory lane lol .

so given where credit is due : thanks to everyone here at TCS , your my family , my love and i am not going to name folks cause that wouldnt be very fair ... Thank you TCS!

kitty-phones-kitten.gif cat 37.jpg