im feeling a little down today .... i could use a friend to talk to / A little about myself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
today is starting to be a better day for me . i was very tired after christmas morning and the family party that i went to that night . the weather here has been absolutely frigid and sends pain all through my legs but i press on as best as i can ...
i hope that you all had a wonderful holiday too

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
this morning has been pure hell for me ! the hubs is accusing me of crap that i have not said or done and wont let it go ... i dont understand why i deserve to be treated this way and he wont let this mess go , just keeps egging it on like im supposed to comprehend him much less care right now ? heaven help me :sigh:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I mentioned this before, but you need to set up a free consult with a lawyer to see what separation might look like.

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari thank you for your sweet concern hun , im doing better today and im just going to chalk that last post to having a bad day i guess

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 im ok now ... it was just a bad day and most of the time i have been sleep deprived

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i am dealing with issues that involve my hospital. yesterday i tried to call and get a appt rescheduled and was on hold all day and that really upset me and not to mention left two messages for them to call me back , they never did... i will try again today after he leaves for work to get the appt changed

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
well i went to the michigan medicaid website and im hoping that they will give him back his medical insurance ... if not i have no idea what else to do at this point

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
well i went to the michigan medicaid website and im hoping that they will give him back his medical insurance ... if not i have no idea what else to do at this point
He can check online to see if he qualifies for an Affordable Care plan. I think you can enroll for another couple weeks. Google should get you to an enrollment site.