im feeling a little down today .... i could use a friend to talk to / A little about myself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
its been a rather cold day here and i just want to curl up in my bed and stay warm ... woke up at 230pm with a bad headache and took tylenol and went right back to bed ...im not built for michigan winters lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
im not feeling well today .. the hubs has kept me up with his dang snoring for the past 3 days and he dont seem to get that i cant handle hearing it all day when im trying to rest ... still having some pain in my left leg and getting around is not very easy right now :sigh:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
im not feeling well today .. the hubs has kept me up with his dang snoring for the past 3 days and he dont seem to get that i cant handle hearing it all day when im trying to rest ... still having some pain in my left leg and getting around is not very easy right now :sigh:
~ Tell Husband to sleep on his side. A dental mouthguard sometimes helps . ( keeps the tongue in place )
😴💤 🌙
May we rest in peace ?

Arya Underfoot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
tonite im having a major anxiety attack due to the hubs criticizing me about the music i listen to .... i do what i can for him and he treats me like i am a dog or worse :sniffle:
Music is the soundtrack to your life, you listen to whatever suits your mood. I do hope things improve for you. I'm lucky that my hubby puts up with my "depressing" music.