im feeling a little down today .... i could use a friend to talk to / A little about myself

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there has been a lot going on here at my place that has me feeling slightly on edge , patience is running low with the hubby and like i have no safe place to be at when hes gone to work ... a homeless young man has been coming to my door when im sleeping and taps on my door like 5 or 6 times during the night and disturbed my rest ... i have told the hubby how i feel and im basically being ignored ... i am ready to give up .... i dont hate people but dont want him here at all ( homeless person)
I remember back when I lived in a rough part of town, we had just moved and needed a cheap place to rent until we could get a house...my husband worked nights and my daughter was only about 16 months old. Somebody would knock on my door every night after hubby went to work. It totally freaked me out. To this day, I still don't know who it was. I never answered the door or looked out the window. I was scared to. Whoever it was finally gave up but my husband didn't seem to care much either. I hope you get it taken care of so that you are able to get some rest. :hugs:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
…echinacea. It always helps! plus a tsp. daily of elderberry syrup. (yum!).
Echinacea can be contra-indicated for people with auto immune diseases. I can't use it for that reason and it's probably not a good one for StriderRose with her Crohn's.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Echinacea can be contra-indicated for people with auto immune diseases. I can't use it for that reason and it's probably not a good one for StriderRose with her Crohn's.
Yikes! thanks for saying that!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
recent things update:
well turns out that this cough is going around and i was given two meds for it so that it will go away. today im having a sort of low feeling day and like i just want to sleep all day long :sniffle:

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
recent things update:
well turns out that this cough is going around and i was given two meds for it so that it will go away. today im having a sort of low feeling day and like i just want to sleep all day long :sniffle:
I'm glad that you got something for it and I hope that you are feeling better soon. Sleep is good for healing!