im feeling a little down today .... i could use a friend to talk to / A little about myself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good. I hope it's true. You really need to work on getting some respect from the husband. The fact that he completely ignored your concerns shows a severe lack of respect, IMO. No one should feel disrespected in a marriage. Put on your big girl panties and take him to task!! :lol:
klunick klunick i have said my piece several times and he does whatever he pleases so im taking matters in my own hands and stopping this whole situation

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can totally understand your discomfort! And in my eyes, you've been very calm about the situation and have given your husband more than enough room to play the hero. But so far, it sounds like nothing has changed. If this treatment would've actually been beneficent to him, he would've started to improve or at least respect the people helping him I'd think.

You're allowed to put this boundary in place, to draw the line here. It sounds very creepy and just the idea of someone doing that while I'm home alone, makes me feel a little queasy. I'd personally suggest saving the non-emergency number of your local police department and calling them when this occurs again. That way they'll hopefully approach him more gently.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please contact the police, explain he comes several times a night, and ask if they will keep an eye out for him around your house. He is mentally ill and needs help. A sane person would come by in the daytime, not at night when you have shown him you do not want him there by not answering the door. Do not confront him unless you have a backup, you don't know what he will do! I truly feel sorry for them, but most are on drugs and really don't want to work. There are jobs everywhere right now. I bought a guy a hamburger which he promptly threw in the trash, he wanted money, not food like his sign said. As a person who started out with a week to payday and no food, I know the feeling of hopelessness, but somehow you get through it, with hard work and determination, not handouts......

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i looked up the non emergency number and tried to call but they are only open between 9am- 2pm and thats not very conveient for me cause thats what the hubs is home sleeping and im trying to handle it my way ( sort of )

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
mani mani i have not gotten interrupted lately so im hoping that its over and done . hes supposed to be getting a apartment sometime soon i think and im praying its not here at my complex.. so far so good

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You know, if you REALLY want to take the high road, you could make him one of your famous care packages...not much...a couple of bars of soap, a bottle of dollar store shampoo, a SMALL bottle of dish soap, a cheap deodorant roller...and tuck it away for when he has the apartment. Sort of a "here's what you need, don't come by to borrow" gift...

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
You know, if you REALLY want to take the high road, you could make him one of your famous care packages...not much...a couple of bars of soap, a bottle of dollar store shampoo, a SMALL bottle of dish soap, a cheap deodorant roller...and tuck it away for when he has the apartment. Sort of a "here's what you need, don't come by to borrow" gift...
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 thankfully hes not been around lately and im praying that it stays this way for a long time . im not opposed to the idea , you know how i am about helping people and still might but so its been really nice and quiet here

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
the past couple of months have been miserable since i lost my grandma . im trying to change my sleep schedule and other things but im finding it hard to cope right now ... please talk to me and give me some hope :dizzycat:

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom mamanyt1953 will be on later and i will chat with her later .... i just have so much to sort out that i dont know where to start is all