im back

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone. I just got back online and thought i would stop by. Funny thing is i got my internet on today and my good computer goes on the fritz. I think at this point that the power supply has gone out because it wont turn on at all. Who knows. Anyway I am still around. Roman and I have been going through a rough time. He was layed off from the plant he had been at for a year and a half, then unemployment tried to play these not so cute games and deny him. I lost my job at the cafe because i couldnt afford to drive that far alone on what i was making. But luckly he got on a oil drilling company not far from here and i am waitressing at a mexican resturant that opened up a couple weeks before i lost my other job. All in all we are doing pretty good now, he makes decent money and great hours, sometimes up to 12 or 13 a day. I dont make so much, but it puts a little cash in the pocket at the end of the day(usually). My boss is pretty nice, not bad to work for at all. And Roman loves his job, he comes home totally filty and stinky everyday. He is on fulltime so luckely now his uniforms and boots are provided.

My furbabies are doing great, getting so fat and onery. Jade's babies all grew up. Tiny got a new home with a little girl that hangs around the neighborhood. Oddball found a new home too. Junior, Rouge, Toes and Blue are still here. Some of the Kitty Kafe cats have came and went since i have been away from the site. And just this week my sister rescued a momma and 4 babies that came to live with us. This was one of those "or else" rescues, so i couldnt say no when she brought them over. The mom is a blue russian named Shadow, Her babies are Moon who takes after the mom, then there is Star, Galaxy and Quazar (all three black with white spots on their chest). Shadow is begining to really trust us now, at first she ducked away when we tried to pet her and would growl and hiss if we got near. She is very loving now and follows me whereever i go. I will post picts when i can.

Besides the usually family drama thats about it. I am sorry i left like i did. But our internet got shut off and we couldnt afford to have it turned back on until now. Anyway i am around so i will be here off and on i guess. Hope everyone is doing well, i missed everyone.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who's he working with? Is he a rig hand or working for one of the other companies that does fracing and/or snubbing? ...Hopefully he's not snubbing, it's good money but very dangerous. Though most oil field work is. Tell him that he better always stay alert and if he's working with idiots - split, they could get him killed.

Have you looked at workforce Oklahoma?

It's good to see you back, though. I was wondering what happened to you and some other members just last week.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes, I think that TCS is like a soap opera. Members keep coming back and it is easy to catch up on everything! I mean that in a good way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Who's he working with? Is he a rig hand or working for one of the other companies that does fracing and/or snubbing? ...Hopefully he's not snubbing, it's good money but very dangerous. Though most oil field work is. Tell him that he better always stay alert and if he's working with idiots - split, they could get him killed.

Have you looked at workforce Oklahoma?

It's good to see you back, though. I was wondering what happened to you and some other members just last week.
he is working for Lamamco drilling on a pulling unit. Its a pretty good company i guess, the guys he works with are ok so far, i dont like some of them but thats life, most of the ppl he works with i grew up with, his operator is a lot younger than i am so i still think of him as a little kid, its kinda odd to think of him as my ol mans boss. I am not sure what snubbing is. I remind him every day to be carefull out there, so far we are lucky he has been bumped around and bruised but thats it. I was a little concerned when he started because he is NOT a morning person, but we set up a pretty strict bedtime so he is well rested and its working well.

I am glad to be back on, thanks everyone for the welcome back, i really missed everyone.