I'm Back With 4 Cats Now...

me & tigger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I first joined in 2005 - 2006 then not even my first Cat or few that I've owned died, a Feral Cat I met@a couple's house where I house n Cat sat, also cleaned-they ended up giving their Deanna to me after calling and asking if I was still serious about taking Deanna and I couldn't believe my ears@the time -well in May of 2006, I fell in love with Deanna, we were inseparable! She came to meetings, in & out of stores to work, anywhere and everywhere possible...Things were a-ok, I was treating her CRF. Needless and so regretful, torn, in disbelief that she and I had one weekend totally alone with her and how fast she went downhill...I cried and cried because I knew it was that time!
I certainly never imagined this would OR could ever happen. By Sunday I called my Vet@home and by Monday morning I was being driven to my Vet Clinic for the absolute heart ripper outter, the most unwanted and my most promising words to my God above, if only she could be healed that I would never...Or I would do this no matter...I thought and believed she could be fixed or healed a long while yet, forever!
This was NOT right and why does my God give us such Wonderful creatures with such unconditional and true love and then take them away???
Etc etc and etc!!!
I had her in my arms in her warm fuzzy blanket with her very first stuffed animal from me (a bumble bee holding a heart, holding my heart!)
And she got put to sleep forever! I was convinced I was still taking her home and I was keeping her forever (in the freezer)! I Lost it!!!
My Vet and my Bestest Friend spent a good hour & 1/2 talking to me as I listened in one ear and out the other! I let them think I was ok with everything so that I honestly didnot get locked in the LoonBin! Cuz that's exactly where I needed or should have been put into!
We had to leave (no one else was there yet) my Vet is the Best in the World! Anyway, this is what I allowed to take me away from this Wonderful CAT SITE DOT COM! I've checked in and out but not often at all and then I left it altogether!

As of now I have rescued 4 more CATS, 3 are black as Deanna was and looked like. Their names are Dakota, Willow, and Lexi! And one is Orange and he was the first one I rescued on Christmas Day, his name is Prince.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

me & tigger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pics later, I'm tired from reading the New Cat Site from 12:30am-now 8:32am! I stayed up all night long and lost track of time in a snap, LOL

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome back to TCS! :hugs: My sincere sympathies about the loss of Deanna. However, I'm happy to hear you rescued 4 cats. They are very lucky to have you and visa versa. Also glad you have been eagerly reading on the forum, hope you got some sleep. :wink: Can't wait to see pics of your fur crew when you are ready.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I wasn't a member when you were last here, so not sure if I should say "Welcome Back" or "Welcome". :wave2:

Condolences on the loss of your dear Deanna. She sounds like she was one of the very special cats that sometimes come into our lives and break our hearts when they leave. RIP sweet girl. :angel:

Happy to see 4 more fur babies have come into your life. Looking forward to seeing pics of Dakota, Willow, Lexi and Prince. :camera:

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site, be it back or new. I, along with many others, share your pain at losing a loved one. My family and I have recently lost a loved one to old age and someone once told me "Cherish the memories of joy for the pain will fade".

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
DE1B00B9-352D-4A39-A398-938E6F2315EC.gif
me & tigger me & tigger . So sorry to hear about Deanna but glad that you’ve Dakota, Willow, Lexi and Prince. I’m sure they a your bundle of joy.

Do post photos of them please
66955BE9-E54C-4A8B-83F6-C809FD1B5F1C.gif

See ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:welcomeback: to you and your new family!

I was so sorry to hear that you lost Deanna. Yes, it just tears our hearts out, doesn't it? My dad used to say that our pets taught us to love without reservation, and to say goodbye, then risk our hearts to love again, and that those were vital lessons to learn. Deanna is, I am sure, celebrating the family you have made.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm glad to hear you have new fur-companions in your life. :agree: Welcome back, and we look forward to seeing photos!