I'm BACK!! Oh how I have missed you guys!!!

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello all!!

It has been such a long time since I have been here. Over a year in fact. It's been a very challenging year, my husband and I separated and divorced a few months later (he was very emotionally and verbally abusive, so it's a good thing.) I lost my job, lost 147 lbs (GOOD THING!!
) and was diagnosed with stage 4 Breast canSer (misspelled on purpose) a couple of months ago.

I am doing GREAT canSer wise, tumors are shrinking and pain is MUCH better. (that is a WHOLE 'nother story for a different thread though, lol)

The saddest thing about this year is that when we separated, I lost two of our 3 cats to him. Polly and Little Boy, they are in my siggy, when LB was just a few weeks old.
I still have my baby girl Emma, who I literally helped give birth to, she is my little shadow. She is just a week or so old in my Avatar! The picture next to it is her just a couple days ago. (3 years old now) I am so sad that Emma and I lost Little Boy (LB) they were best buds. I just couldn't afford to take care of two cats. It wouldn't have been responsible to keep them both. He had terrible urinary issues, and was often at the vet. Ironically, Emma now has been to the vet with urinary issues, and is on C/D as well. I know I made the right choice. But I miss him sooooo much. I think Emma does too.

ANYWAY! I felt like I needed to catch you guys up a little before I started posting here as if I never left.

I am SOOO happy to be back among you guys. I have been reading posts all day, and you all just bring such a smile to my face!! It's time Emma get to know you guys too! So please be on the look out for us! We are kickin' canSer's but, and getting healthy around here...147lbs down, 250 more to go!! I am so excited to have you guys on my journey! I have a HUGE facebook weight loss page, it is very, very active. Emma has a huge fan club over there, I have been told I need to start a page just for her. Who has time for that!! I am too busy beating canSer!!!

I would love to have you guys join my FB page if you want!! Let me know and I will send you my facebook link. I am not sure if forum rules would allow me to post it. Do ya'll know? If I can, I will just post it up!

I can't wait to reconnect with you guys!!!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there welcome back along i remember you, health wise im so glad you are starting to feel better and im sorry about the kitties

but

Welcome back

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW you've had a busy year! First of all, many for the canSer (do you want to tell us why you spell it like that?).

I am SO sorry you lost two of your kitties in the divorce, but it does sound like you made the right decision for them. Those are always the hardest decisions to make.

Congrats on the divorce - though I am sorry that was the situation.

And.... WELCOME BACK!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back! Sorry you've had such a rough year, it sounds as though you're dealing with things well and moving on with your life though - good for you!

As for Facebook links, no you cannot post them here, but people can PM you to share details

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido nuevamente a TCS, ...Catulina
Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome BACK to TCS, Catulina, Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

I hope you find not only old members, but also new good members here, Please feel again as your home and ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireless Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you re-join us!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there and welcome back!

Sounds like you have been going through some terrible times...
Sending lots of vibes your way!

I lost 150 pounds myself about 6 years ago, so I know how hard it is! Congrats on the accomplishment!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
back! So many things have been going on in your life. Congratulations on the divorce, weight loss and the strides you're taking against the canSer.

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi there! Welcome back!!

I have to say, I love how you're just spitting in canSer's face. LOVE IT.
Keep giving it the middle finger! You are amazing!!!