I’m At A Breaking Point With My Baby :(

laurensafagam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
AC092F07-CBD9-40BE-8804-BE667835A074.jpeg
451033ED-68B4-491D-94BD-70F011BED281.jpeg
I have a lot of family problems and I ended up living in a house for a bit, expecting to move into an apartment after once the house was sold (tenant was letting me stay). I adopted Ms. Jackson. She had been at the shelter the longest, because she would bite. I could tell she needed love as bad as I did. It was a rough two first days, but within a week she was cuddly, would rub against your legs, fall asleep in your lap, no more biting, would eat more, gained some much needed weight, and her fur looked amazing. She has all of her shots. She is very loyal but comes off as scary only because she is scared. Twice a friend accidentally let her out. Both times I crouched down and said her name and she came right to me. I live with my grandfather now, who will not let me have a cat, and two dogs who I’m afraid would try to eat her. I love her so much. She’s staying with my mom and I just don’t know what to do. If you believe that love can change an animal, like I do, please help me. Please give her the chance she deserved, finish what I started so I don’t have to live with the pain of giving my babygirl everything and then taking it all away. She deserves love.