I'm a Mama Again! Introducing Tiny Dancer

CaseysMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey, everyone!

I did not expect to be posting this so soon after losing my angel cat, Casey, not even 2 weeks ago. But she was my only fur baby, and I was so lost without one to love, so it just kind of happened fast...I have a new baby!!!

Meet Tiny Dancer: :lovecat2:

IMG_1073.jpg
IMG_1078.jpg
IMG_1079.jpg

I feel like this is a dream, but if it is, don't wake me up! Lol. I love her so much already!! 😍 She is 16 weeks old. Rescued by a local feline only vet. I saw her on social media and knew I had to go meet her at least. I did not know I would take her home the next day, but here she is! Oh, boy, but I have a lot of kitten-proofing to do! The room she is in now is kitten-proof, but not all of our common areas yet. And boy do they have a lot of energy! Going from a senior cat to a kitten is a little bit of a shock! But in a good way. I am going to love every minute of it. I will be on here for lots and lots of advice! 🥰:bliss:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CaseysMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just looking at her expression alone, she looks like she has that perfect blend of naughty impishness that will make you laugh and thoughtful sweetness that will warm your heart :)
This is so true! I'm debating whether or not her name out to be Minx instead of Tiny Dancer, because she is a bit naughty! But in a playful way. She also looks so intelligent!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm debating whether or not her name out to be Minx instead of Tiny Dancer, because she is a bit naughty!
I vote for keeping her name, Tiny Dancer, it's adorable and so is she. :kneading: It was kismet even though you recently lost your angel cat, Casey.:hearthrob: Can't wait to see more pics and hear about your kitten's playful antics.

CaseysMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Her love will reside right next to Casey's in your soul. This is the perfect way to heal a broken heart. May you have MANY years together!
Thank you for this! Sometimes I feel a little guilty, like I am dishonoring Casey, with it being so soon. But more often, I feel like Casey sent her to me to love because she knew I'd need her. :lovecat3::rbheart:

CaseysMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
vote for keeping her name, Tiny Dancer, it's adorable and so is she. :kneading: It was kismet even though you recently lost your angel cat, Casey.:hearthrob: Can't wait to see more pics and hear about your kitten's playful antics.
I agree! I just decided to see what I would naturally call her, and Tiny Dancer definitely fits! Sometimes I shorten it to Tiny, but she definitely "dances" through the air when she's playing, so the Dancer part definitely suits her! And the way she's eating, she won't be Tiny forever!! 😄