I'm a little worried...

jen-jen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently switched residences, and just brought out my cat, Zedd, tonight. He'd been an outside cat for about a week, and looked okay (albeit a little muddy) when I picked him up from my Mom's. He got a bath right away, and a few hours later, I've begun to notice that his chin is always damp. It looks like he's been lapping up water, but even after I dry it off, five minutes later... well. And he sits with me the whole time. He was sitting on my desk earlier, and shook his head- liquid spotted the monitor. I also noticed that his bottom seems inflamed.

Other than that, he seems alright... purring as much as normal, and insisting on sleeping under my chair. (I can't roll it without checking... -L-) And he just ran for the door when my father knocked, as usual. Still, I'm worried about him... am I being silly? Hope so! Thanks for any input.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cats will drool if they have eaten something toxic. I think it would be wise to call your vet and describe the symptoms. Your vet can then decide whether your cute kitty needs to be checked out.