I'm A Familiar Member, Could You Help Me?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, I am R raysmyheart and many may know me from the forums as Speedy's best friend.
20170921_140748.jpg Speedy.

I am asking if you could pray for me. I have fallen into a depression (I have a mood disorder and life's hurts can really affect me). Almost daily I have prayed for members that I thought were hurting and I hope you will pray for me. Right now, life is very cruel. I assure you I will take care of myself, however, as I have a lot of experience with this. 20180125_224609-1-1-1.jpg

Someday, it is my hope to take a photo of Speedy and myself together and post it for you in the photo forum. I would like to ask a co-worker to do that, she is good with camera and I would be so proud to have our portrait posted among my friends here. After all, Speedy is everything to me and she is my significant other. When times are happier, and I feel better, I look forward to doing that.
I am posting some photos of myself so you can really see who is Speedy's mom. Thank you for your prayers, it does mean everything to me. R raysmyheart . 20180125_185735-1.jpg 20171012_173909-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ So often bad things and troubles happen all at once - and at the worst tome ! As you well know these mood bottom-outs do not last and will fade away. Remember - you are stronger than you think !
I don't know about you ... but I feel good just reading all the good wishes posted here . How nice !
Stay safe and care for yourself and kitty ... :wave2:

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I know full-well how you're feeling. It's like sliding down a big, black vortex where you're helpless to escape. However, I've found there's always someone to lend a hand or a paw to help you break free.

When the world gets too big for you, reach out to your TCS family. Share your problems with us. Our collective backs and shoulders are strong and together we can bear the weight. I promise, you're not alone and we'll help you through this.

Speedy will listen, too, if you talk to her. She might not offer solutions, but she sure can give a lot of comfort. She'll be there for you, too.

Remember, depression is an illness just like mumps or measles, and there are medications to help you. You might have to try several, but you will feel better. I know from personal experience.

Love and caring thoughts to you.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
R raysmyheart ,

I can't speak for everyone but I know I sometimes go through life not letting people know how much I appreciate them. You are one of the members here at TCS whom I really, really appreciate, with your positive posts and amazingly generous and kind nature. You try to be uplifting here and are supportive of others, you are a role model for me!

Please hang in there and know that you will come out of this a stronger and better person.
sm-48.gif