I'm A Familiar Member, Could You Help Me?

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that things are going so badly for you. I, like most people have had times that I never thought would end but trust me there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it takes prayers, patience and friends like the folks here at our site ♡.
IF it lasts a long time you may want to take to a professional. I told my doctor "Im smiling on the outside but dying on the inside." We all have the blues sometimes, just remember these are the nicest people online and have wisdom beyond words! LIKE family without the arguments! We are always here for you.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hugs: I'm glad the medication is helping.

I was telling someone the other day; TCS is MY place for ME. Life is hard and sometimes things happen that shouldn't. I love my life; I'm grateful for it. But even good things can be challenging. TCS has been a part of my life for a long time now. It's where I feel like I'm doing something for myself. I have to remind myself that taking care of myself is important too. :hugs:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, I am R raysmyheart and many may know me from the forums as Speedy's best friend.
View attachment 218880 Speedy.

I am asking if you could pray for me. I have fallen into a depression (I have a mood disorder and life's hurts can really affect me). Almost daily I have prayed for members that I thought were hurting and I hope you will pray for me. Right now, life is very cruel. I assure you I will take care of myself, however, as View attachment 218882 I have a lot of experience with this.

Someday, it is my hope to take a photo of Speedy and myself together and post it for you in the photo forum. I would like to ask a co-worker to do that, she is good with camera and I would be so proud to have our portrait posted among my friends here. After all, Speedy is everything to me and she is my significant other. When times are happier, and I feel better, I look forward to doing that.
I am posting some photos of myself so you can really see who is Speedy's mom. Thank you for your prayers, it does mean everything to me. R raysmyheart . View attachment 218885View attachment 218886
You are definitely in my heart and thoughts. I hope you feel better soon. I fell into a deep depression after my DH passed away very suddenly in 2011. I was so determined to be there for our DD that I fully neglected my own mental and emotional well being. I understand what you mean when you say that Speedy is your SO. Lilith and Sophie are my SO's right now. You and Speedy make quite the beautiful pair.

I didn't get the girls until February 2014 so we just had our 4th gotcha day. YAY! They dragged this house from the dark into the light with their sweet yet sassy friendship. Even the dog (who was devastated after her dad passed) perked up when the girls moved in.

You WILL get through this and we will be here to help you.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I opened this thread, and my little Sonic (who is in my avatar, only he was a kitten then and that photo was taken a decade ago) - well anyway, he turned to look at my monitor and saw your photo - and he smooshed his head up against the screen so you got virtual Sonic head-buts from a long distance away. I'm quite astounded because he's never done that to my monitor before. I hope it is a sign that things will improve for you.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:dancingblackcat::dancingblackcat:
Thank you ever so much to all! My medication was increased yesterday and it is helping immensely. I saw one of my doctors today also which has helped me so much. The third most excellent thing to report is I have the compassion and kindness of all of you here.

Luckily, at 56 I have been through this type of cycle many times before. I say luckily, because, I instinctively know how to nurse myself better by asking for help and taking my medicine. You see, my doctor had wanted me on a higher dose long ago, but we agreed to keep it at it's lowest because of my stubbornness, but now I will work to stay on the slightly higher dose he suggests.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I do feel so much better. Speedy as I had no doubt would, was by my side caring for me.
:dance::jive::bunnydance::heartshape::salam::bouquet::redheartpump::hearthrob: :happycat: :clapcat:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
You are definitely in my heart and thoughts. I hope you feel better soon. I fell into a deep depression after my DH passed away very suddenly in 2011. I was so determined to be there for our DD that I fully neglected my own mental and emotional well being. I understand what you mean when you say that Speedy is your SO. Lilith and Sophie are my SO's right now. You and Speedy make quite the beautiful pair.

I didn't get the girls until February 2014 so we just had our 4th gotcha day. YAY! They dragged this house from the dark into the light with their sweet yet sassy friendship. Even the dog (who was devastated after her dad passed) perked up when the girls moved in.

You WILL get through this and we will be here to help you.
:hearthrob::grouphug2::grouphug::redheartpump::heartshape:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How's it going today? It's a beautiful sunny day here in Massachusetts. I heard some Spring birds this morning. A positive for you is I don't think you will be getting as much snow in Western Massachusetts as I will be on the south coast, but it's supposed to get to 60 next week and that snow will be a memory. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speedy and I would like to thank again everyone here for kindness and compassion here that I really still haven't found words to tell you how much support you have given me. I am doing much better today and will most likely return to a normal schedule tomorrow. The increase in medicine is helping to organize my thoughts better and give me better judgment. It is known clinically for its quick effectiveness which is a blessing. I hope to get back to posting more and more next week as thecatsite is the biggest part of my life, that is, after Speedy and making a living. While I am working, I think, what will be the question of the day? Who posted in the contest, who needs a quiet prayer or positive thoughts in my mind? My biggest desire now is that I can be there for you. With only my best, R raysmyheart and Speedy.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry to be so late for sending you my love and possitve thoughts. I am still quite new here, but I've read enough of your posts to kmlw that you are trully a womderful person and that this is significantly better because you are in it. I don't really "pray" but just have some small talk with God before faling asleep –I just thank Him for all the good things in my life and tell Him I love Him– so be sure that you'll be part of those conversations from now on.

Sending you a warm hug from Spain :grouphug2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to let all my friends here know that increased dose of my meds is working out quite well! I am feeling more level-headed and much more at peace. :) I would like to thank everyone who PM'd me, posted here and said silent prayers. As I have said, I hope that I can be there for you.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just want to let all my friends here know that increased dose of my meds is working out quite well! I am feeling more level-headed and much more at peace. :) I would like to thank everyone who PM'd me, posted here and said silent prayers. As I have said, I hope that I can be there for you.
Those are best news! I hope you'll keep feeling well and enjoy with us this wonderful place :)