I'll admit it - I need forum help.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I see a post that I'd like to reply to, when I click on the Quick Reply button, type my reply and then click on Post Quick Reply, it tells me that I cannot post and I need to wait 28 (or 29 or 25) seconds before posting again, as if I have already posted my reply. When I go into the thread after that, my reply is already there. It's as if it thinks that I've clicked on Post Quick Reply twice. I make sure I'm only clicking the Post Quick Reply button once and I've even opened another window on the thread to see if it's automatically posting my reply as I'm typing it (which it's not).

What am I dong wrong?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am specifically trying this in Quick Reply to see if I experience same. What browser are you using?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kumbulu

Deb, I've just noticed your location. Did it go OK?
It actually doesn't go at all until Monday.......

Anyway, since I use neither Windows nor IE, I am not a good candidate to say I am having the same issue with Quick Reply. Perhaps someone who is browsing the same as you may post up.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I don't seem to be having any problem with Quick Reply, although I'm also using IE. I get a "Please Wait" message, and my post appears about 2 seconds later.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make sure your Message Interface is set to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing (under Edit Options on your User CP).