If Your Cats Had Pockets....

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chester would have cat treats and any toy mice and balls he can get his paws on.
Bynx would have cat treats and anything string/ribbon like - FYI I keep all string and ribbons away from him because he eats them. And if the wand toys would fit in his pockets, we'd find those too.
Lily would have her stuffy toy we call Lamb-lamb (it's a lamb...in case it wasn't obvious :lol: ) she carries it with her all over to begin with, so a pocket would be much more convenient for her. And her little owl stuff toy.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maisie would have all the treats. Remy would have blanket yarn. Flora would have my hair ties, yarn, feathers, candy wrappers, all the toys, she'd basically need cargo pants with deep pockets because she likes to hide toys in the couch.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clever thread!

In no particular order:

Chipmunks
Mice
Birds
Treats
Wet food
Dry food
Ping pong balls
Roll of toilet paper
Bugs
Toy mouse
Catnip
A blanket
Second bag of treats
Water fountain filled with water
Cell phone to call me 24/7
Keys to front and back door
Can of tuna water
Butterfly
Actual fly
More pockets

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Speck - (and all the others in my house) Temptations cat treats - if they would last long enough to make it to the pockets - what is it with those things? And why doesn't all cat food taste like them for the picky eater?

Daisy - an extra kitty water fountain. Heavy to carry, but necessary. She loves hers so much.

Rue - lizard tails :barf:! Kieka Kieka , she is not very successful at catching the whole lizard.

Oscar - a little umbrella to keep him shaded. He hates the heat yet thinks our house is a Giant Cat Trap. I guess he would need to carry an escape kit, too. In case we bring him inside for two seconds. :rolleyes2:

Elsie - I honestly do not want to know. :help: And you don't either...:fear::lol:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rue - lizard tails :barf:! Kieka Kieka Kieka Kieka , she is not very successful at catching the whole lizard
All my guys have gotten really good at getting the whole lizard. Probably 75% of them even still have tails, which could be commentary on our local lizards survival instincts. Most of the lizards I see are even still alive and manage to survive the play session.