If Your Cat Was A Human...

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Greg is named after "gregarious". He would be the center of a party if he was a human. He greets people at the door, will sit with strangers and come to the door when they leave.

Greg has the looks of a movie star. He is Superman but doesnt know it yet, ( he doesnt have the confidence), so he is Clark Kent.

He is physically imposing (21 lbs at last weigh in) and COULD command and imtimidate, but he is mild, meek, timid (unless guest are present). Even his meow is that of a small kitten.

He is the human with tremendous untapped potential who lives in the shadow of his bigger "successful" brother.

But outside, greg comes alive.......he is the hunter and like arnold he will readily fight to protect his property.

Greg might be an excellent scholar if he were human. He can remain laser focused for an hour on a task......tracking a chipmunk, squirrel, bird ect...he simply doesnt give up. Like a successful human he understands his strengths and limitations. He knows he cant outrun a squirrel........so he watches which trees they favor and their routes in the yard........he then ambushes them when they take the predictable route.........amazing....I have seen him do it........no squirrels were hurt.

View attachment 319578
Your cats are quite simply gorgeous :loveeyes:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow would be an overweight, middle aged woman with agoraphobia and a tendency to get hysterical. Definitely on tranquilizers. Due to her inability to tell strangers from frequent visitors, she would be going through testing for early onset dementia.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Leo would be a man and a little on the heavy side. he would be a gentle man to the ladies. He would also defend and protect his rights and those close to him. He would be tall intelligent, witty. He would also be very affectionate and kind.

Mc would be a woman a much shorter than Leo but not too short. she is thin. she would be very lady like and walks gracefully. would be independent and intelligent . she would be kind and gentle but is weary of the ones she don't know. she will defend those around her and dictate to those as she is a leader.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maisie would be a shy gal with red hair and some major RBF (resting b****y face). She would be single because she's afraid to get close to people. She's basically me except my hair is brown.
Remy would be like the stereotypical high school football captain who can be a bit of a jerk but is sometimes sweet.

rlmwvr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You know, this is a great thread because I've actually thought about this in depth. As a matter of fact, I drew a picture of my girl Lita as a kemonomimi at one point...

I think Leet would literally be basically how she is as a feline. She would have a very short, messy, pitch black pixie cut and hazel eyes that are somewhere between green and gold (or switch back and forth between the two). She'd be baby-faced with a very petite build. She'd have bruises with a single Band-Aid on her cheek from a scuffle, but she would never win a fight because, tbh, she doesn't really want to fight. She only starts things because she never learned how to direct her energy and it helps her to channel her emotions when she tries to be tough. She would talk nonstop, but only in close company because she wouldn't know what to say if she didn't know you. She would actively be seeking friendship, though, because all she really wants is to belong. She'd be the type of friend who would pull pranks and be mischievous - playful, probably, with some kind of an attention deficit because she's easily distracted and I think a lot of people would love her but they also wouldn't know how to approach her so she'd probably feel like a misfit. I think, though, when people really got to the core of her chaotic persona they would realize she's a sweetheart. She's wild and aloof on the outside, but not mean. She actually just wants to be loved. She wants cuddles, companionship, and acceptance of all her quirks.