If Your Cat Was A Human...

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...what would they look like?
What would their personality be?
Lola would be a small framed women, a little overweight, with dark hair. Her eyes would be a dark green.
As far as personalty goes, Lola would be an introvert. She would only be comfortable with her family and would be very quiet. She would hate social gatherings and be a person who would be there for her friends.
What about your cats?

Last edited:

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed the ferals over at Hoods and there has always been this one feral female cat that I don't particularly care for because of her personality.

She has kittens at the drop of a hat and will be good to them up to a certain point. After they reach 8 weeks of age she is always wailing on them when they get too close to her. And I mean, she hits with her claws OUT, causing one of her little ones to get an infection. What kills me is that neither one of her parents were ever like that with her or her siblings.

She always looks up at me in a surly manner as if to say: "I'm only here for the sex and the food"

She definitely has the "Its all about me" personalty.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see Bynx as an extrovert. He's the life of the party and the one who jokes and does "stupid things" for a laugh. He athletic and does well in school. He's about 20 as a human and really smart. He has a good heart and treats his friends and family with care. He's tall (6'2" ish) and slim with dark hair and bright green eyes. He's also single, not quite ready to commit but not a "player" either. Just more interested in his athletics and friends. He's very handsome with strong features.

I see Chester as the "shy cool kid". He's about 18 as a human. He has great close friends and everyone loves him because he's nice to everybody, but he's not "into" being the most popular. He's just a nice guy. I see him having a girlfriend - the "girl next door" type that he's known since they were kids and they end up being high school sweethearts and get married.
He's athletic, about 6 feet with a slim but muscular build with strawberry blond hair and clear blue eyes. A baby faced "heart throb" look about him.

Lily is very shy but sweet to those around her. She's about 20 or so, is down to earth and is wiser than her years. She a nurturer and wants to help people and will be a great mom one day. She is feminine and poised, but has her feisty side when needed. She is a cute little button at 5 feet tall with light green eyes and strawberry/red hair. And although she likes to be "well groomed", she's a natural beauty and not into big hair, heavy makeup, or designer clothes.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Jemima would be a petite 16 year old. She’d be observant and probably a runner. Self sufficient and tolerant of others...Lucca is Dennis the menace, not meaning to he’d run into problems. Others would like his constant pestering because he’s very loving and always means the best. He’d always be looking to eat a little snack.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I realized I messed up the title of the thread. It should say "your" instead of "you're".

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
If my Barley was a human I'd think of him as the last one to evacuate from a disaster area, not because he would want to help, but he just does not care what's going on around him, as if he has a mini-world of his own. I can just imagine him being forcibly dragged away by local authorities because he would just refuse to budge.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually Arnold was named after Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Ive simply never seen another cat like arnold in real life. Yes..... on the internet ive seen lots of domestic cats that are larger, more imposing and magnificent (sorry arnold:hugs:), but never in actual life.

If Arnold were human, he would command attention simply with his physical presence.

As a human im guessing he would be 300lbs and 6 foot 6 inches. He is twice the size of many cats.

As a cat and if he was a human, he would be a leader. He is supremely confident. He walks with a swagger. He knows he is the boss. He takes what he wants, when he wants it.

He will leave his full food dish, swagger over to gregs dish, eat gregs food and then swagger back to his dish and finish his food. Arnold decides if greg is even allowed into a room or which bed greg may lay on....... and greg is no slouch, at over 20 lbs and very solid. I often have to tell arnold to stand down and have to make extra attempts to include greg and reassure him.

Arnold is calm, in control and confident. I saw him attack the neighbours burmese mountain dog (well over 100 lbs)..... no warning, no anger.......another time he was about to fight another neighbours monster german sheppard, an actual guard dog....luckily for arnold I intervened.

Arnold would be the size of a line backer with the confidence of a CEO.

20181130_102114-1.jpg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greg is named after "gregarious". He would be the center of a party if he was a human. He greets people at the door, will sit with strangers and come to the door when they leave.

Greg has the looks of a movie star. He is Superman but doesnt know it yet, ( he doesnt have the confidence), so he is Clark Kent.

He is physically imposing (21 lbs at last weigh in) and COULD command and imtimidate, but he is mild, meek, timid (unless guest are present). Even his meow is that of a small kitten.

He is the human with tremendous untapped potential who lives in the shadow of his bigger "successful" brother.

But outside, greg comes alive.......he is the hunter and like arnold he will readily fight to protect his property.

Greg might be an excellent scholar if he were human. He can remain laser focused for an hour on a task......tracking a chipmunk, squirrel, bird ect...he simply doesnt give up. Like a successful human he understands his strengths and limitations. He knows he cant outrun a squirrel........so he watches which trees they favor and their routes in the yard........he then ambushes them when they take the predictable route.........amazing....I have seen him do it........no squirrels were hurt.

20191230_145236-1.jpg