If you were a cat stealing your owner's plastic hair clips....

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How big are they? Have you checked under the fridge? My cat will bat at things to play with them and not mean to hide them, but I'll notice something will go under the closet door for example and she'll be trying to get it back. So they could have been batted away.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Anywhere they can crawl under which is just about anywhere. Also check behind and under furniture,TV stand,computer. If they play in the kitchen, I have a drawer under the stove so pull it out. Time to do some spring cleaning! I was embarrassed when maintenance came for my oven. He pulled out the drawer and tons of little toys were underneath!

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Move all your heaviest appliances like the washer, dryer, fridge, look under the dishwasher. Then check all the drains. It is not really fun if it is hiding in plain sight and the cats know that.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They were under a different couch than where I left them. 🤪

Now she's taken to moving my bathroom sponges around the house. Cats are so weird.
Lilith used to do that too. She was obsessed with DD's bath pouf that was in her shower. She'd take it and then hide it under my bed. I'd get it, put it back and then she'd hide it again. Finally, I threw my hands up and told her that if she wanted one so bad, she could have her own. I took a new one out of the closet, took the tag off and gave it to her. She happily took it and hid it under my bed. Then she went and got DD's and put it next to it. There is no winning when playing games with cats. They are too smart for our own good. :runaround:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:i am lucky graycie doesnt have an obsession with womens hair stuffi told gf before we got her no leaving that stuff laying around:lol:so its like i am watching 2 toddlers at times the gf and graycie:lol:luckily i have some experience in dealing with young kids and the stuff they do/get into