If you want free Covid tests

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ordered mine as soon as the website launched! It's better than having to stand outside for 2 hours in sub freezing temperatures when you already feel sick.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered ours already as well.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
LTS3 LTS3 Wow!! I had no problems ordering mine.

Lets see if it gets delivered...

Also, I think the governments, free (1) N95 mask per person should be available next week.
You have to go to the local pharmacy to pick it up.... Another post for IMO--with the issues around that....

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Large apartment buildings should be fine. It's the ones that are big houses chopped up into little apartments that could be a problem. If you have your own mailbox you should be ok.

I ordered mine. Idk if I'll use them but I'm sure someone I know will need them at some point.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I got mine a few weeks ago. My friend, who applied for it , before me— just got hers, the other day.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't gotten mine. And I haven't seen anything in the mail that I could identify as tests, although if they're in a plain white plastic envelope I might overlook them.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not yet but the USPS and government are prioritizing hard hit areas and seniors and others who are the most vulnerable over others. A tracking status is supposed to be sent to your email address when your kit ships.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Still haven't gotten mine either. I'd think living as close to New York city as I do I would've, but nothing yet.

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got mine yesterday, different brand than the ones above though. I got an email that they were out for delivery today also so they let you know it's here. Our post office has only started getting them in two days ago, some in priority padded bags and others like mine in white bags.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered the tests during the soft launch but haven't received them yet. Our mail carrier retired at the beginning of the year and told us his job went up for bid so we've been having different carriers fill in for him. We never know when our mail is going to come or who's delivering it. Sometimes it doesn't show up until well after dark. I did sign up for the notification so they most likely haven't arrived yet.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are supposed to be here on Tuesday. But the place where I work got theirs last week. I wonder how they decided who went first.