If you can please share , donate and/or prayers

danetteg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello here is lucky a beautiful boy 5 weeks old you can read about him and help is needed if u can find it in your heart prayers are so needed for him

Updates are posting

Last edited by a moderator:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
God is in CHARGE!!! It isn't what WE all will do (us, doctors, etc) but RATHER -- WHAT is GOD going to do to help heal Lucky! Afterall he is in GOD's HANDS and no better place for him to be. He WILL be ok, as Lucky is is God's CREATION -- not ours! And that should make us all rest assured, as believers, in HIS Almighty power! I know I sound nuts, but I KNOW the healing POWER of the MOST HIGH. HE has helped me through tragedy after tragedy. Amen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danetteg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You don't sound crazy at all I do believe in healing and praying since I found him I believe he will make it through im just happy he's alive

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, wrong---I AM NUTS LOL! But cats come 2nd, God 1st, cats in a 2 way tie, then my g/f haha. SHe likes that one. :)