If You Are Close By

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My club (New England Meow Outfit AKA Nemo) is having our 7th show this weekend at the Host Hotel in Sturbridge Massachusetts. I would love to meet you in person. I will have Mimi and Sterling there (provided Sterling behaves!!!). We have the film crew who made the documentary "CatWalk" coming to film at the show, along with the star of Cat Walk - Bobby. There are lots of other fun things going on too. If you need details for the show just message me. Sterling:
54413293_10214061803755877_4733937190151651328_n.jpg
Mimi
Mimi.JPG

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
If I weren't on the other side of the county
country I'd be there.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could. MA sounds nice and cool and I'll bet it's beautiful this time of year.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We'll be thinking of you.:grouphug: Good luck and please keep us posted after the show. Fingers crossed Sterling behaves. :crossfingers:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day one finished. No finals which I expected since my cats are out of coat. Sterling got testier the later it got. Last ring he tried to bite me when I started to take him out after judging. We will finish the show tomorrow, but if he repeats today, he is finished.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Worse than the first. I decided I would only put him in 2 rings- judges known for ability to calm a testy cat down. When he was called the the first one I took him out to touch up his grooming and he bit me. I pulled him from the show and he will not be back out until he starts breeding and then I will try him- once. Mimi did make a final the second day.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To add to the above post: At home Sterling is a real sweetheart! None of the attitude he has at the shows. Despite what his breeder says, I think he just doesn't like the shows. I have had this happen before with other cats. They just don't have the personality to handle the stress of a show. No matter if I can show him or not (disappointing) he will remain here, loved as he should be. If he is unhappy being shown, he will not be shown. He is more important than a few ribbons.