Identification Please 😺

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cute kitty! I would describe her as a blue-cream and white domestic shorthair. There are lots of other names for her color, too... some other ways to describe her color would be "dilute tortoiseshell and white," or "dilute calico." Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less special :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EvergreenNJ

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a cute kitty! I would describe her as a blue-cream and white domestic shorthair. There are lots of other names for her color, too... some other ways to describe her color would be "dilute tortoiseshell and white," or "dilute calico." Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less special :)
That’s a cool description of her color. I googled some images and that’s definitely it. Thank you 🙏

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EvergreenNJ

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my first time owning a cat. I’m going to be weening her into using hardwood pellets instead of cat litter. I have a custom litter box house I ordered. She was just recently vaccinated. Any other recommendations?

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have much experience with wood pellet litter myself, although I know it does work well for a lot of cats.
I would suggest you post your general questions in the General Cat Care forum, and/or you may want to post an introduction with questions in New Cats on the Block:
Congratulations on your first cat, enjoy her! :)