I Will Draw Your Furbabies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RustHeart

The Feral Kitten Wrangler
Young Cat
Purraise
You can plug your phone into your laptop with your charger. Your phone will ask you what permissions you want to give it, choose to move pictures. Go to your files, click on the phone then to its photo folder and move it over to your desk top.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a close up picture of Chiquitita. Can someone tell me how to transfer it to my laptop?
I'm guessing you used your phone to take the picture? Email it to yourself, or plug your phone into your laptop and transfer it directly.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no I forgot those glorious whiskers!
Wonderful, and thank you so much. I've been off this site for a few days hence the delay in replying. Yep, that sums up the look he gives to the dogs. I think he likes to do a bit of bullying but is super soft to us.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my new kitten has an interesting face for drawing, with his grey spray painted face. Jackie is a love bug who likes being carried around belly up like a baby. He thinks I’m his mom because I raised him from 4 months old. He loves to play, especially with his brother Nick (black)! He is now 8 months old and he still gets play dates with his brother. The one in his harness is from his last play date when his brother and him were outside together. I love the one of my two boys together. The other one is just a picture of him being his normal curious playful self.

73800847-0B4B-43C5-A4F6-B99C6DFC7F34.jpeg

77AE2631-DDEA-4990-AA17-BD2FB5C42B86.jpeg

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RustHeart

The Feral Kitten Wrangler
Young Cat
Purraise
Sadly my computer charger broke and I need to wait for a new one before I can draw again. So there will be a long pause in drawings. There is a lot of cats here I know I will enjoy drawing! The wait is frustrating already and its only been a day.
Since I can't post any new portraits I will just send this. Here is that finished drawing of the sketch I did before.

Hollow_whisk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I dont know if you still do these But if you do can you please Draw My beautiful Fluffball Whiskas (There both the same cat btw)

Attachments