I Will Draw Your Furbabies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RustHeart

The Feral Kitten Wrangler
Young Cat
Purraise
@debbila do you have any closer pictures of Chiquitita? I cannot see their markings very clearly.

@bbdoll22 I cannot see the shape of the black marking on Domino's head in that picture. Is he the same cat in your icon? If so I can use that as a reference.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@debbila do you have any closer pictures of Chiquitita? I cannot see their markings very clearly.

@bbdoll22 I cannot see the shape of the black marking on Domino's head in that picture. Is he the same cat in your icon? If so I can use that as a reference.
Yes Domino is the cat in my icon along with his sister that unexpected passed away last August.
I would like to thank you for the drawings you’ve done. You are very talented. If you have time I’d love a drawing of Domino. And maybe in the future a drawing of my icon Domino and his sister. ❤

RustHeart

Young Cat
Purraise
I am slowly getting through all these kitties. My goal is to get at least two a day. I will try my best to get every one done as long as there is a clear enough picture of them and go in order of the posts.

I would like to mention if anyone has any cats that have passed I can draw them as angels for you by giving them a halo and sparkles. All you have to do is ask.

@bbdoll22 if you give me a picture of his sister I can draw them together for you!

RustHeart

Young Cat
Purraise
Here are the next batch. I may get another done today but I'm unsure.
I had a hard time getting Domino and his sister's eye color so I had to guess. I can change it if it is incorrect (and it probably is honestly)

sivyaleah sivyaleah 's Chocoabean and bbdoll22 bbdoll22 's Domino and his sister.

RustHeart

Young Cat
Purraise
debbila debbila do you have any clearer pictures of Chiquitita? I can draw them with the picture you provided but the markings may not be accurate.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Personality sorta shows. Maggie is very playful. Peaches thinks she is owner of my apartment
received_1886857871544068.jpeg
20161230_212145.jpg

lostinseptember

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am slowly getting through all these kitties. My goal is to get at least two a day. I will try my best to get every one done as long as there is a clear enough picture of them and go in order of the posts.

I would like to mention if anyone has any cats that have passed I can draw them as angels for you by giving them a halo and sparkles. All you have to do is ask.

@bbdoll22 if you give me a picture of his sister I can draw them together for you!
Soooo cute! Thx!!!
I love the way you drew the stripes! Exactly the way they look on his face! You're really talented!

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a close up picture of Chiquitita. Can someone tell me how to transfer it to my laptop?