I Will Draw Your Furbabies

RustHeart

The Feral Kitten Wrangler
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been drawing for years and I would love to be able to draw your pets! Simply post a clear image of your cat and tell me about their personality and I may draw them. There is no guarantee I will do it but I will try to do most of them. My style is very cartoony and markings will be simplified. I will most likely only do headshots (only the cat's head).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RustHeart

Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness she is beautiful. I am assuming she can't see out of that eye. I have a huge soft spot for blind kitties. My mom has a fully blind baby and my cat is half blind.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness she is beautiful. I am assuming she can't see out of that eye. I have a huge soft spot for blind kitties. My mom has a fully blind baby and my cat is half blind.
Unfortunately she was missing her right eye when I found her after she had been dumped off near where I live. Presumably whoever dumped her off had poked it out because when I rescued her she was absolutely terrified of hands, even when she calmed down after being inside for a week or so she would still attack them if they came within striking distance so I had to wear leather gloves around her for quite some time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RustHeart

Young Cat
Purraise
She is such a gorgeous cat. She deserves all the love in the world. She's very lucky to have you and thank you for taking all that time to let her trust again. Most people would just give up.

lostinseptember

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My sweetie is a timid boy. When he was a street cat he was sometimes bullied by other cats and always the last one to get some food. Sweet to me but doens't like strangers and hates to go out. Everytime I take him out he gets pretty nervous. Maybe the outside world reminds him of the old days...
Anyway he is my dearest baby now, naughty at home and easily frightened when going out.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely idea!

This is Gohan. He’s very discerning and careful - he inspects every item that enters his territory, whether it’s a Chapstick or jewelry in a box hiding in a shelf for Christmas. He is very loyal and bonded to his human. He is a very serious cat.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a jolly nice thing to do for us. I hope you can find time for Oliver.
Sorry I forgot about the personality bit. Basically he's the most loving and gentle soul to us but he stands no nonsense from the other cats and especially our 88lb dog who he bullies sometimes.

IMG_2007.JPG

Last edited:

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
I/O (left, female bicolor) & Ping (right, male tuxie). I/O is a talker, doesn't want lap time, tolerates her brother. Ping is a very athletic boy, very loving, loves lap time.
IMG_0240.jpg